Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 326
Like Tree98Likes
  1. cbolton97's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup

    Mobile syrup has a story up about a developer in Hamilton who received his LE today. Guess I should sent my Dev Alpha back now.

    http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/03/12/de...lackberry-z10/

    Posted via CB10
  2. BlackQtCoder's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    592 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. russnash's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,568 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for it!
    #3  

    Default

    Man, that does look sharp! Makes me a little sad that I will only be getting a normal Z10 due to being on Verizon, but a free device is a free device! Right?
  4. fantass's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    224 Posts
    PIN
    2A2400C6
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russnash View Post
    Man, that does look sharp! Makes me a little sad that I will only be getting a normal Z10 due to being on Verizon, but a free device is a free device! Right?
    Free limited edition is free limited edition... and limited edition lol

    Posted via CB10
  5. Xopher's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,059 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,732 Global Posts
    PIN
    BBM & Kik (ask)
    #5  

    Default

    Is that developer in Canada, USA, or another part of the world?
  6. sandman10's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    973 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    That phone right there is a thing of beauty. But I sure as well won't be paying $2500 on ebay for one.
  7. bbquincar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    PIN
    2BDA40FA
    #7  

    Default

    he from Canada and live close to waterloo
  8. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbolton97 View Post
    Mobile syrup has a story up about a developer in Hamilton who received his LE today. Guess I should sent my Dev Alpha back now.

    Developers start receiving their "Special-edition BlackBerry Z10" devices | MobileSyrup.com

    Posted via CB10
    That's me. It's beautiful and I love it! Just transferring everything over from my other Z10 now.
  9. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xopher View Post
    Is that developer in Canada, USA, or another part of the world?
    I'm in Canada about an hour away from Waterloo where they shipped from.
  10. cbolton97's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Ha! That's awesome. Can't wait to receive mine. What number are you?

    Posted via CB10
  11. Xopher's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,059 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,732 Global Posts
    PIN
    BBM & Kik (ask)
    #11  

    Default

    It'll be interesting to see how soon they start sending to the other developers (in the US and such). Lots more anticipation now!

    It's like that ketchup commercial for the 70s/80s (and red, too!)...
  12. r0v3rT3N's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeybee View Post
    I'm in Canada about an hour away from Waterloo where they shipped from.
    I'm still waiting for mine, hopefully I relieve it today!
  13. r0v3rT3N's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xopher View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how soon they start sending to the other developers (in the US and such). Lots more anticipation now!

    It's like that ketchup commercial for the 70s/80s (and red, too!)...
    A few people in the US have already received theirs!
  14. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbolton97 View Post
    Ha! That's awesome. Can't wait to receive mine. What number are you?

    Posted via CB10
    #00543
    cbolton97 likes this.
  15. AngryEdmontonian's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    491 Posts
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeybee View Post
    That's me. It's beautiful and I love it! Just transferring everything over from my other Z10 now.
    You should take this oppurtunity to plug your app(s)
  16. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryEdmontonian View Post
    You should take this oppurtunity to plug your app(s)
    TaskList

    Light
  17. Thunderbuck's Avatar

    Posts
    6,895 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,900 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7
    #17  

    Default

    Sigh*** still waiting for confirmation that my app qualifies.

    Posted via CB10
    Guignards likes this.
  18. viewtiful_jon's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Hey joeybee,

    did you get a tracking number for yours or did it just appear?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  19. r0v3rT3N's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viewtiful_jon View Post
    Hey joeybee,

    did you get a tracking number for yours or did it just appear?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    No tracking number, it just appeared.
  20. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    16,113 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,360 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0v3rT3N View Post
    No tracking number, it just appeared.
    Not too surprising, they did the same thing with the developer PB offers (and it was probably the same promo place).
  21. pfluger's Avatar
    Developer - Bellshare

    Posts
    940 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,291 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Just received an automated call from Fedex to receive a shipment tomorrow. It is coming from CINCINNATI, OH. And weight is 2 lbs. I am not expecting anything else so this would fit the Z10 perfectly. I am in US.

    Posted via CB10
    fbloise, bbquincar and r0v3rT3N like this.
  22. DJ Reyes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    884 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,258 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*****A
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbuck View Post
    Sigh*** still waiting for confirmation that my app qualifies.

    Posted via CB10
    You could try emailing jamzone support. I know some people got responses after asking

    Posted via CB10
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
  23. bensmithbortey's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    209 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Reyes View Post
    You could try emailing jamzone support. I know some people got responses after asking

    Posted via CB10
    Have you heard from brand alliance about the LE's for UK?
  24. bbquincar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    PIN
    2BDA40FA
    #24  

    Default

    damm i hope i get mine when i go home. no one is home though i cant wait to sell my black Z10 and buy the Q10 with the money
  25. bensmithbortey's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    209 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbquincar View Post
    damm i hope i get mine when i go home. no one is home though i cant wait to sell my black Z10 and buy the Q10 with the money

    do you live in the UK? and have you received the confirmation that they have your alpha?
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition Not Available on Verizon Wireless
    By Chrisd534 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev Devices
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-17-13, 09:09 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-13, 08:01 AM
  3. Future Shop BlackBerry Z10 Very Well Received!
    By mphillips828 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-13, 04:11 PM
  4. CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW-Trade up for BlackBerry® 10 Limited Edition!
    By require in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev Devices
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-21-13, 01:52 PM
  5. Blackberry 10 Limited Edition Expected?
    By floydsaj in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev Devices
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-13, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions