CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry Limited Edition Cases?

I seem to be one of these people who are constantly obsessed with my devices looking in pristine condition. All my phones and tablets have screen protectors and cases on them to prevent damage occurring. However for the limited edition Z10 im wondering if there will be a case included like they did for the dev alpha. But still once that case is worn out will we have to carry it around naked? Im just wondering if the limited edition will just be a modified version of the Z10. By that I mean same shape just different custom colour or design.

What do you guys think?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,844 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B1173CD

Quote Originally Posted by floydsaj View Post
    I seem to be one of these people who are constantly obsessed with my devices looking in pristine condition. All my phones and tablets have screen protectors and cases on them to prevent damage occurring. However for the limited edition Z10 im wondering if there will be a case included like they did for the dev alpha. But still once that case is worn out will we have to carry it around naked? Im just wondering if the limited edition will just be a modified version of the Z10. By that I mean same shape just different custom colour or design.

What do you guys think?
    Pretty sure the only difference is the colour and engraving. If this is the case then any BlackBerry 10 London cases should work
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    274 Global Posts

i really hope that the le device will have gold trim on it since that would in my opinion make it look really cool