I seem to be one of these people who are constantly obsessed with my devices looking in pristine condition. All my phones and tablets have screen protectors and cases on them to prevent damage occurring. However for the limited edition Z10 im wondering if there will be a case included like they did for the dev alpha. But still once that case is worn out will we have to carry it around naked? Im just wondering if the limited edition will just be a modified version of the Z10. By that I mean same shape just different custom colour or design.

What do you guys think?
    12-25-12 05:01 AM
    I seem to be one of these people who are constantly obsessed with my devices looking in pristine condition. All my phones and tablets have screen protectors and cases on them to prevent damage occurring. However for the limited edition Z10 im wondering if there will be a case included like they did for the dev alpha. But still once that case is worn out will we have to carry it around naked? Im just wondering if the limited edition will just be a modified version of the Z10. By that I mean same shape just different custom colour or design.

What do you guys think?
    Pretty sure the only difference is the colour and engraving. If this is the case then any BlackBerry 10 London cases should work
    12-25-12 03:06 PM
    i really hope that the le device will have gold trim on it since that would in my opinion make it look really cool
    01-07-13 07:19 PM