- 02-03-2013, 07:48 PM #52<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- 02-03-2013, 07:53 PM #53~Matt
OnePlus One, Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
- 02-09-2013, 04:19 PM #54BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- 02-09-2013, 08:15 PM #55
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-2013, 10:09 AM #57
- 160 Posts
At the Jan 30th event in miami they were showing the Verizon Z10. So the blackberry reps were all carrying Verizon phones here.
I say this because I think they have been testing the Verizon ones maybe first.
When Verizon maybe was told they have a new "Limited Edition" which not only is a different Color" but also a different material (its different plastic. More glossy like a car paint job) maybe Verizon said no. They had already spent money testing the other material.
Oh. And there is 4 versions of the Z10 and only one of them is a CDMA type. And no CDMA is not compatible with UMTS. I'm guessing that the person that stated that thinks it the same because most of the newer CDMA phones are world phones with GSM radios added since CDMA is a north America thing.
Posted via CB10
- By require in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 53Last Post: 01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
- By floydsaj in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:54 AM
- By rpventure in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 15Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:38 AM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-24-2010, 04:13 PM
- By itheadache in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:30 PM