Ok so I fixed my broken BB10 app Free Launch Codes for BlackBerry 10 - Download Launch Codes for BlackBerry 10 - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World after the new NDK came out. The app has been approved and as usually I went in to the vendor site and put it up for sale. Not sure why but if I go to app world on the alpha B device I cant search it; if I go to apps section I can see it there but I still get the error message " Requested content not found"
    Has any one else encounter this with their app since repackaging it after the NDK. Also is anyone still using the old beta app world does it work there.

I know that app world is still beta but iv been able to download a few app from it so just wondering. Thanks
    10-04-12 09:53 AM
    Update
    My app is fixed now in appworld thanks to @blackberrydev but not sure if connected to my vendor correctly seems there is a bug in appworld.
    10-07-12 08:05 AM
    The reason behind this is that app world on dev alpha (since rev 3) with new design isnt fully functional yet.
    10-07-12 05:33 PM
    ok that makes sense.
    With the official doors opening to bb10 app world happen tommorow. What happens now with the apps in appworld and do we have to resubmit again. Will the alpha device have app world working on it better. Is there going to be an update for the alpha device.
    10-09-12 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD