I see in the twitter app demo on the home page that they have a dev alpha with the new keyboard. Can anyone else say whether it has been released?
    06-05-12 10:52 AM
    That is the dev alpha device.

We haven't seen pics of the physical keyboard BB10 yet.

Edit: No it hasn't.
    06-05-12 11:18 AM
    I noticed the exact same thing, and the guy seems to have the new BB10 Keyboard on his Dev Alpha, so I guess it was released with the most recent Dev Alpha update? Or maybe its built into the native developer tools, so when you develop a BB10 App using cascades the keyboard will be on those apps?
    06-05-12 11:26 AM
    I noticed the exact same thing, and the guy seems to have the new BB10 Keyboard on his Dev Alpha, so I guess it was released with the most recent Dev Alpha update? Or maybe its built into the native developer tools, so when you develop a BB10 App using cascades the keyboard will be on those apps?
    Oh I see. Didn't the dev alpha come with the predictive word feature ?
    06-05-12 11:29 AM
    There haven't been any Dev Alpha software updates since the BB10 Jam event in Orlando, as far as I know. The devices we all got still have the PlayBook homescreen and keyboard.

Not sure how this developer was able to demo with the BB10 keyboard, unless they have special access and/or violated an NDA.
    06-05-12 09:40 PM
    Can't believe you guys fell for a static image that doesn't go away and always says "Black"
    06-06-12 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD