Hi Everyone,

I've tried searching for this answer here, on the internet and also in blackberry's technical support KB site to no avail. So I'm posting in "dev devices" section to hopefully get the attention and an answer to this.

Browser Reload/Refresh cycle time:

1. Regardless if 1 or more tabs are open in the BB10 browser (Z10/Q10 currently), what would be the automatic refresh time for a site to be auto reloaded?

2. Can an HTML/Flash site have code within to override this entirely, or delay the interval?

3. Is this solely dependent on the site itself - as in you being logged in as a user and then getting updates (threads, posts, feeds like twitter, facebook etc; ALL within the BB10 Browser)? Or is this dependent on a specific number of such updates - as in the example above?

Thanks for any findings or help in advance. Thanks.
    04-30-13 04:48 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I've tried searching for this answer here, on the internet and also in blackberry's technical support KB site to no avail. So I'm posting in "dev devices" section to hopefully get the attention and an answer to this.

Browser Reload/Refresh cycle time:

1. Regardless if 1 or more tabs are open in the BB10 browser (Z10/Q10 currently), what would be the automatic refresh time for a site to be auto reloaded?

2. Can an HTML/Flash site have code within to override this entirely, or delay the interval?

3. Is this solely dependent on the site itself - as in you being logged in as a user and then getting updates (threads, posts, feeds like twitter, facebook etc; ALL within the BB10 Browser)? Or is this dependent on a specific number of such updates - as in the example above?

Thanks for any findings or help in advance. Thanks.
    Question would be, is there actually an automatic refresh? I flip between tabs from time to time on my browser, and although different device, the browser usually doesn't reload a page until I manually cycle it, or actually open the page.

Lets bump this and see what others might have to add!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    05-13-13 11:59 AM
    Any update from others please?

Thanks BK for you input much appreciated.
    05-17-13 12:16 AM