BB Maps Traffic Data
Has anyone tested the traffic information in BB Maps on their Dev Alpha? I'm in Toronto, and the traffic data has not changed for the last 2 days (and is wrong -- it was showing green on all major highways right through the morning rush hour yesterday). Wondering if it's just me, something wrong with my device, or just plain bad data from the source.
- 02-01-2013, 09:01 AM #2~S_A
All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
Yes, rebooted a number of times since the update, traffic data never changes.
I sideloaded Google Maps in the meantime, I need my traffic data for my daily commute
- 02-01-2013, 01:30 PM #4
hows is the sideloaded Google Maps? does it run well ?Check out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older
THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
Runs quite well for what I've done so far, which is load up maps and check traffice. I have now downloaded offline maps for the entire Toronto area, so it doesn't have to pull that data down. I'll give navigation a try today after work and get back to you on how well it works.
Tested it yesterday, navigation worked well. Only problem is trying to open settings crashes the app.
- By Tony Crack in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:14 PM
- By dhyde79 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:11 AM
- By anirudh in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:28 PM
- By Tony Crack in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2009, 11:20 AM
- By cirian75 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 10Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:35 AM