Has anyone tested the traffic information in BB Maps on their Dev Alpha? I'm in Toronto, and the traffic data has not changed for the last 2 days (and is wrong -- it was showing green on all major highways right through the morning rush hour yesterday). Wondering if it's just me, something wrong with my device, or just plain bad data from the source.
    02-01-13 07:23 AM
    Has anyone tested the traffic information in BB Maps on their Dev Alpha? I'm in Toronto, and the traffic data has not changed for the last 2 days (and is wrong -- it was showing green on all major highways right through the morning rush hour yesterday). Wondering if it's just me, something wrong with my device, or just plain bad data from the source.
    have you tried a reboot? Mine worked fine the times I have used it. It was quite accurate with the GPS and the traffic was spot on with TeleNav/VZNav
    02-01-13 08:01 AM
    Yes, rebooted a number of times since the update, traffic data never changes.
    I sideloaded Google Maps in the meantime, I need my traffic data for my daily commute
    02-01-13 12:13 PM
    hows is the sideloaded Google Maps? does it run well ?
    02-01-13 12:30 PM
    Runs quite well for what I've done so far, which is load up maps and check traffice. I have now downloaded offline maps for the entire Toronto area, so it doesn't have to pull that data down. I'll give navigation a try today after work and get back to you on how well it works.
    02-01-13 12:59 PM
    Tested it yesterday, navigation worked well. Only problem is trying to open settings crashes the app.
    02-02-13 03:34 PM