- CrackBerry Abuser
- 417 Posts
BB Dev Alpha C or BB Q10?
Alright first off im gonna say i already like the look of the BB DA-C, even as a prototype. If it were in its final version id get it over the BBQ10. Also a little confusion here, is the BB DA-C going to be the final version for the BBQ10? I sure hope so... Sorry guys i just feel like the BBQ10 doesnt seem like a huge upgrade to me, still looks like the BB9900! The BB DA-C has the form factor of the new BB Z10 which looks nice.Previous devices: BlackBerry Bold 9700 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 - BlackBerry Curve 8900 - BlackBerry Curve 8320
Team BlackBerry - "We need Tools, not Toys."
- 02-05-2013, 06:40 PM #3
It's ugly and unrefined. But i actually like the form factor better than the Q10.
Q10 looks like it's made from leftover 9900 parts. This dev alpha has a more industrial look to it. Slap some refinement on it and I think it would look pretty good.
- By BBercat in forum News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-02-2013, 07:58 AM
- By Luckyman6886 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 64Last Post: 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM
- By kuffkuff in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2012, 10:57 AM
- By rakesh86shankar in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:19 AM
- By Innovatology in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 31Last Post: 08-16-2012, 03:23 PM