Submitted 2/10/13, Approved 2/13/13... Crazy fast, I know.
    It's a real simple and Free game that I worked with SCrid2000 to create called Eddie Escape. Check it out and leave a review (but only if you like it )
    I am guessing that the review process of free apps is less strict at the moment since no one is losing out if the app has glitches.
    02-13-13 07:25 PM
    Out of curiosity, my friend thought she'd check out her vendor account, she's waiting for her app to be approved. What she discovered was that her app had been approved already but she didn't get an email. She checked the release date and it showed Feb 13th, yesterday's date. She still hasn't received an approval email. So, I'm not sure how quick an email goes out once an app is approved. She's checked her spam folder and there's nothing there.

Wonder if anyone else has checked their vendor account to see if their app has been approved?
    02-14-13 03:49 PM
    Out of curiosity, my friend thought she'd check out her vendor account, she's waiting for her app to be approved. What she discovered was that her app had been approved already but she didn't get an email. She checked the release date and it showed Feb 13th, yesterday's date. She still hasn't received an approval email. So, I'm not sure how quick an email goes out once an app is approved. She's checked her spam folder and there's nothing there.

Wonder if anyone else has checked their vendor account to see if their app has been approved?
    I never received an email that my app had been approved. I just keep checking the Vendor Portal several times a day.
    02-14-13 03:54 PM

From the example of my first app, it took a couple of days between the time it showed as "approved" in the isvportal and the time I got my notification e-mail.
    02-14-13 04:08 PM
    Approved my app, and within a day of submitting my updated bar file, they updated it.. I guess the initial approval is the pain in the @ss, updates aren't.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Last edited by Flip4Bytes; 02-16-13 at 05:33 PM.
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-14-13 05:40 PM
    I've been checking my vendor account at least once a day. I have 4 approved apps now and only got one email. That email was one or two days after it appeared in BlackBerry World.
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-14-13 10:44 PM
    So, has anyone heard that a LE request is rejected even though an app was approved an on BB World?
    02-14-13 11:46 PM
    Mine was approved yesterday, had 3 releases queued up with first one submitted on 21st. All 3 passed yesterday and got mails as well
    02-15-13 02:59 AM
    So, has anyone heard that a LE request is rejected even though an app was approved an on BB World?
    good question, anyone? i got my cascades app approved, is there a chance it doesn't qualify for LE?
    02-15-13 06:05 AM
    good question, anyone? i got my cascades app approved, is there a chance it doesn't qualify for LE?
    As far as I know you should qualify. You've got an approved app (cascades apps are allowed), I guess you have a Dev Alpha device ofcourse and you've submitted it on time (before the deadline).
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-15-13 08:16 AM
    5 more of my apps approved last night as well...seems really strange, I'm not sure what method they're following in approving these apps, seems totally random.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the backlog has caused them to rope in more people from within the company and if those extras are doing this on top of their own work it might be something as simple as those people choosing to test apps that interest them.
    02-15-13 09:10 AM
    still waiting for my app to be approved submitted 7feb. hope it will be in the coming days
    02-15-13 12:10 PM
    I submitted on the 19th of January and still nothing yet...

02-15-13 05:36 PM
    I submitted on the 19th of January and still nothing yet...

Was it a paid app?
    02-15-13 05:54 PM
    Yes. 2$

02-15-13 06:44 PM
    Yes. 2$

I think they are pushing out the free apps at the moment, and to speed things up, they are not doing a thorough review as no one will lose out financially if the app is buggy or garbage. My free app was submitted on Feb 5 and already reviewed, but my paid app submitted on Jan 21 is still waiting to be reviewed.
    02-15-13 07:15 PM
    I think they are pushing out the free apps at the moment, and to speed things up, they are not doing a thorough review as no one will lose out financially if the app is buggy or garbage. My free app was submitted on Feb 5 and already reviewed, but my paid app submitted on Jan 21 is still waiting to be reviewed.
    My paid apps have been approved, just waiting on free ones.
    02-15-13 07:22 PM
    My paid apps have been approved, just waiting on free ones.
    When did you submit them, before or after the last portathon?
    02-15-13 09:29 PM
    Approved my app, and within a day of submitting my updated bar file, they updated it.. I guess the initial approval is the pain in the ****, updates aren't.

No, waiting since Jan 21 for an update approval.

02-16-13 06:13 AM
    After catching up on this thread I checked and indeed my app update was approved on the 13th. Just didn't get the email for some reason.

DarcMobile likes this.
    02-16-13 07:20 AM
    When did you submit them, before or after the last portathon?
    On the Saturday of the port a thon.
    02-16-13 07:45 AM
    Updates to approved app takes about 2days but getting a new app approved takes much longer. In two days its been a month for one of my apps - slowly its becoming very frustrating.

And still no word from the dev -rel -team

DarcMobile likes this.
    02-16-13 09:58 AM
    It seems that they are not sending out emails at the moment. I talked to my brother and he hasn't had emails for any of his recent approvals either. It seems that one can the emails just stopped.
    02-16-13 11:57 AM

I had my app approve for about a week and more before they sent out email telling me they were approve.
    02-19-13 03:06 AM
    well, I've submitted an app on 20th of January, the ticket is still new...
    I wonder if I can apply to b4b now, but given the general success of it, it might not be an issue as I'm not sure I could rework it to comply given the lame review feedback.
    What would be more an issue is if I can't get a testing device to replace the dev alpha I have because the app isn't approved on time... because it would be a stopper to keep working on the platform given how the simulator works...
    02-19-13 11:46 AM
200 ... 23456 ...