Alpha B gets really warm!
My dev alpha B unit gets REALLY hot to the touch when I run certain graphics hungry apps such as Wacky Rapids and Fruit Blitz. Fun games to play on your downtime, by the way. Anyway... is it just my unit or is anyone else having this issue?"Chance favors the prepared mind"
- 12-07-2012, 06:19 PM #2
I used to have this issue with the Dev Alpha A but that was with early OS versions. It doesn't get as hot as it used too but I do find with prolonged use it gets warm, which seems normal. But like I said not as hot as it used to.DJ
BBM Channels C000124E24
- 12-10-2012, 08:10 AM #4
It will get very warm (never would consider it "hot" or hot enough to burn or anywhere close) when doing heavy utilization of the CPU/GPU (gaming for instance) on mine as well. Past that it is fine. If it continues, just reboot the device and it will cool down. Also keep in mind this case doesnt let air in very well, and holding it can cause it to heat up some.
- 12-10-2012, 08:44 AM #5
- By aaronfrederick in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:34 PM
- By pauldovi in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 40Last Post: 12-31-2008, 12:25 PM
- By rachel0179 in forum T-MobileReplies: 16Last Post: 12-05-2008, 09:36 AM
- By ddarvish in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2008, 04:24 PM
- By Guigsdaddy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 16Last Post: 11-17-2008, 12:02 PM