Note to BlackBerry, I personally think you are on the wrong track if you are planning on building retro style devices with key boards etc. That may keep your original user base happy but frankly they are a dying breed in the circles I move in. They also won't help the business grow as the rest of the world has moved on and now wants larger screens without a larger phone, a physical keyboard just wastes screen real estate as far a I'm concerned. I have never used the older OS devices and originally moved to a Z10 from android devices because I love the swipe interface of OS10. To me the OS 10 is awesome and the Z10 is a perfect size and look so here's what I wish you would make instead of all the other stuff as there's nothing that I like.

Please make a Z10 with improved screen ( resolution and readability) and put a faster processor in it. That's all! Everything else is great.

Oh and spend some time marketing it - I travel over most of the world and never see BlackBerry ads. The same cannot be said for Samsung or Sony.

Last point OS leaks make me happy and are another reason I like BlackBerry + please don't take them away.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:31 PM
    New phones will be coming. I disagree with continuing BB7 but undeniably it's selling better than BB10. Better keep a customer with BB7 than to have him go elsewhere.
    03-31-14 04:33 AM
    Thanks for checking in....

Posted by my GINORMOUS Z30
    03-31-14 04:41 AM
    New phones will be coming. I disagree with continuing BB7 but undeniably it's selling better than BB10. Better keep a customer with BB7 than to have him go elsewhere.
    To build on what you stated, as long as keeping OS7 alive doesn't affect BB10 in any way, I'm fine with it. I mean they have to do what what they have to do to sell phones and keeps current users.

Now how's that Z50 coming along BlackBerry? Haha

Via CBZ10 10.3.1.140 baby
    03-31-14 04:42 AM