For those of you that shop at Zara, they just released a native BB10 app and I must say it runs extremely well! Next to the CB10 app, it's probably the smoothest app I have used on my Z10! Didn't take long for them to release this. Here's to hoping other popular brands follow!

Check it out: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20322168

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:35 AM
    Thanks for posting this. App looks great.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:42 AM
    I'll check it out but its things like this you do not need apps for the browser is more than enough.I mean you send newsletters to subscribers with direct link to website creating seperate app makes no sense to me.This brainwash of needing an app for everything needs to stop.
    03-06-13 05:57 AM
    All those with style please stand up!!
    03-06-13 07:10 AM
    The only problem with the app is that there are many locked countries. I'm from Canada and can't access it. Too bad because their other OS version app was really good.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 07:38 AM
    The only problem with the app is that there are many locked countries. I'm from Canada and can't access it. Too bad because their other OS version app was really good.

Posted via CB10
    That's really strange - under supported countries it says "All countries" - I wonder why you can't access it
    03-06-13 08:02 AM
    That's really strange - under supported countries it says "All countries" - I wonder why you can't access it
    Canada is listed, but there is a lock symbol beside it. I agree that it is strange.
    03-06-13 08:13 AM
    I'm in Canada and it works for me. The symbol beside the country is not a lock symbol. Its a bag, which represents your shopping basket. That means that you can actually make purchases from the app.

EDIT: Oh, and I agree with the OP. This is a great looking app. Very smooth and really functional.
    03-06-13 08:23 AM
    I'm in Canada and it works for me. The symbol beside the country is not a lock symbol. Its a bag, which represents your shopping basket. That means that you can actually make purchases from the app.
    That's cool about the shopping bag. I still couldn't choose my country. I'll uninstall and try again. Thanks for your help.
    03-06-13 08:34 AM
    I'll check it out but its things like this you do not need apps for the browser is more than enough.I mean you send newsletters to subscribers with direct link to website creating seperate app makes no sense to me.This brainwash of needing an app for everything needs to stop.
    Agreed. I was just more impressed with how well this application was made using cascades. It runs extremely well!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 11:09 AM
    Agreed. I was just more impressed with how well this application was made using cascades. It runs extremely well!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed its a really nice app Layout is great hats off to the devs but does'nt need a seperate app.They could deliver this in mobile webview imo.Heck fashion heck any retail website offered a view like this through browser would be would be great.
    03-06-13 01:54 PM