Hi,
    Switching from Iphone 4s to Sony Android now back to my favourite Blackberry - the Z10 - Awesome. Battery life is fantastic, operation is great....but I need a task manager that syncs with one of the web-based task management systems. I like Toodledo and Astrid best, but Producteev is not bad too. I have tried ToodleTen and it's just not good enough unfortunately. Does anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks!
    02-12-13 08:42 AM
    I'm trying out Conqu and Get things done. Both have Web sync but not sure which is best for a GTD implementation

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 08:48 AM
    Obviously I don't know if you are implementing a GTD setup, but that's what I'm trying to do.

02-12-13 09:02 AM
    Thanks....conqu looked interesting but you have to pay for the sync application, which I'd prefer to avoid, it also had issues importing from Toodledo, so won't work for me.
    02-12-13 09:06 AM
    Hmm, haven't found anything for free yet.

It's a shame that the integrated Evernote setup is so basic as that could work well if it were to have greater functionality.

durbin007 likes this.
    02-12-13 09:15 AM
    agreed. the toodledo sync app that works on the playbook looks good too, but it doesn't work on the Z10. I hope someone releases something soon. I just checked out the GetItDoneapp.com option too...and it can't import from toodledo.com either....I'd hate to have to manually enter all my tasks again.
    02-12-13 09:22 AM
    You should check out the podio app. We use it to manage tasks on my website. Its free and online. Its pretty awesome. Its too bad that the bb10 app is more like a web launcher but it still works well. Hope that helps.
    02-12-13 07:16 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I need to set timed reminders a lot of times and haven't been able to unless I make calendar entries which doesn't always work.

There is the Ultimate To Do List on BlackBerry World but at $3 it is kind of steep for not having any reviews.

durbin007 likes this.
    02-13-13 12:15 AM
    Thanks for pointing out the ultimate to do list - it's not perfect, but it'll work well enough for now. I used it on Android a bit and it worked quite well as far as sync'ing etc goes. I've purchased it and so far it seems to do enough of what I need, well worth the $3
    02-13-13 07:49 AM
    I'm using toodleTasks Tablet successfully on the Z10. I had bought it for the PlayBook so it was available for me to download when I signed in with my BB ID on the new device. Works and sync with my Toodledo account perfectly.

BlackBerry World - toodleTasks Tablet
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 Task Manager needed - Toodledo, Producteev or Astrid-img_00000015.jpg   Z10 Task Manager needed - Toodledo, Producteev or Astrid-img_00000016-2-.jpg  
    JohnnyWalla likes this.
    02-13-13 10:39 AM
    Thanks, it's a good idea but won't work on the Z10 any longer....the developer is hoping to relaunch it for the Z10 in April
    02-13-13 11:15 AM
    Now that you have beta tested it. I'll gladly it a try. I'm a little concerned that it won't sync with my calendar.

Last edited by JohnnyWalla; 02-15-13 at 03:00 PM.
    02-13-13 12:06 PM
    Hmm, haven't found anything for free yet.

It's a shame that the integrated Evernote setup is so basic as that could work well if it were to have greater functionality.

What are the limitations?

I am keen to jump to BB Q10 but it would mean leaving Omnifocus behind.
    02-16-13 08:34 AM
    Has anyone found a way to sync the Remember appplication with the Calander app. like the old task app in legacy OS? I have yet to find a real use for the Remember app. I also cannot find a 'How to' thread that may answer any of my questions.
    02-16-13 11:46 AM
    What are the limitations?

I am keen to jump to BB Q10 but it would mean leaving Omnifocus behind.
    It's quite a basic build and if you sync with Evernote you can't create tags in the note at the z10.

It's more of an information repository until you get to a desktop.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-13 11:58 PM
    have you guys any new developments for this discussion?
    04-07-13 09:46 PM
    not really, I'm using toodledo on my desktop (web based) and sync'ing with "to do list" (may be called ultimate to do list in app world) - not 100% fantastic, but works and is effective.
    04-08-13 07:48 AM
    I see that Viira has finally been released in BlackBerry World. It's pricey but there is a free trial version too.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:24 AM
    sideloaded astrid on my Z10 and it works beautifully.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:23 PM
    tooldeTasks Phone Edition is now available for BlackBerry 10. Support everything from context to repeat tasks and custom lists

No direct sync wiht the calendar (but you can configure toodleo to sync directly with it)

www.prodisoft.ch
    yellowhammer likes this.
    04-22-13 11:08 AM
    It's quite a basic build and if you sync with Evernote you can't create tags in the note at the z10.

It's more of an information repository until you get to a desktop.

Posted via CB10
    I've seen Tags on Remember entries???

R.
    stevejb likes this.
    04-22-13 11:33 AM
    I've seen Tags on Remember entries???

R.
    Only if they are on the local Z10, a synced evernote entry doesn't have tags.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:40 PM
    tooldeTasks Phone Edition is now available for BlackBerry 10. Support everything from context to repeat tasks and custom lists

No direct sync wiht the calendar (but you can configure toodleo to sync directly with it)

www.prodisoft.ch
    Downloaded and trying it out. I've posted in the main Toodletasks thread also. But this is promising albeit needing a bit of tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:43 PM
    Only if they are on the local Z10, a synced evernote entry doesn't have tags.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously??? This Remember app is getting less and less attractive every time I read about it. It will be interesting to see what enhancements come with BB10.1. Hopefully they're significant - not like "old" RIM days.

BTW - thanks for sharing this.

- R.
    04-23-13 11:32 AM
    I run a small design and manufacturing firm and we use Gqueues to manage collaborative task management. I have a side loaded version on my Z10 that works without a hitch. On my playbook I use the web version and of course the same from a lap top. All in all it is a good task manager, seems to receive solid updates and very functional. With my staff of 6 - this is a good product. You can check it out at gqueues.com at no cost. We have subscriptions which allow a few more features. There is a 2 week full feature trial and then you can continue the free version if you do not want to pay the $25/year. If you are not collaborating with a staff I see no need for the sub.
    04-23-13 04:24 PM
29 12