- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,835 Posts
So I havent seen a thread like this, and some people may have the same question.
Is sideloading the same process from the PB? How do you get it in dev mode?
Also, can I sideload my PB apps to the Z10? I know they wont look good, but can I try?
Any other questions just add them to the list.------------------------> LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---190 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
WHERE WAS ALEC?
BLACK IS BACK! BLACK Z10!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-01-2013, 01:36 AM #2
- 375 Posts
As far as I have been able to find out sideloading is exactly the same as on the playbook; I'm going to start finding out for myself in a few hours when my Z10 gets here so I'll check back in later and confirm.
I couldn't say for sure how well dropping PB apps onto the Z10 would be, but it strikes me that it wouldn't be terrible. Obviously most PB apps are landscape only and that would translate over into BB10, but since the Z10 has a higher resolution than the PB, it would seem to me that they should fit, although may be stretched a little.
- CrackBerry User
02-02-2013, 07:34 AM #4
- 16 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 08:02 AM #5
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-06-2013, 05:37 PM #8
- 3 Posts
Having a problem with instagram. Sideloading and everything is easy, but when I put in my log in info it states my instagram app is out of date. Anyone having the same issue? Any suggestions? Also, can not use the video feature on SnapChat, anyone having this problem too?
- By steveo1259 in forum BB 10 Developers HangoutReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2013, 09:37 AM
- By mufc1 in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:58 AM
- By ibrahimlaz in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:25 PM
- By AutoPilot2020 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2011, 06:58 PM
- By FTWrath in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:52 PM