Not really an app per se. The z10 virtual keyboard is awesome. I have used the android swiftkey as well. I would really say that blackberry really has an advantage in the keyboard space. I know the keyboard is based on the swiftkey but it works so much better then the swiftkey. i have the new swiftkey on my tablet as well and personally i hate typing on it. Its way to sensitive its not accurate and the corrective typing well lets just say it leaves alot to be desired. Blackberry you have your work cut out to improve on the keyboard but so far its aces all the way for the job you have done. Perhaps some more options or settings to allow customization that is about the only thing i can currently think of right now. Its no wonder Blackberry is known for their keyboards virtual or non. Keep it up team blackberry.
    01-31-14 11:35 PM
    Sorry to hear you've had difficulty with SwiftKey, I use it daily on my S4 and it is smooth and responsive on this device, and very accurate and fast, as well. The BlackBerry keyboard mainly uses the SwiftKey prediction engine and implementation is BB. They did a great job.
    02-01-14 01:48 AM