I'm very glad there is a native youversion app voor bb10. How much I love it, the app doesn't get updated that often. I contacted them several times, but unfortunately no reply. Let us list the bugs here in this thread, so we can contact youversion support later with all the bugs that we found. Let me start by the bugs I found so far:

1) Verse of the day: when pressing on 'Verse of the day' I get an error stating: "Invalid: that chapter is not available in this version. Please choose a different chapter or version". When I navigate to verse of the day manually (e.g. John 2:1), I get to see the verse without any problem, so the verse is available, just not through 'Verse of the day'.

2) Bookmarks: very messy. Somehow when I delete old bookmarks, they keep re-appear when I restart the app. Signing out and in again, or re-installing app didn't help. While we are here, we need a multi-select to select more than one bookmark in order to delete them.

3) Permissions: notice how the permissions cannot be changed. Very odd, because the app is native and not Android (anymore). However, the permissions can't be changed as if it's an Android app (at least on my phone).

These are the bugs I found so far. Please share your findings so we can make this wonderful app even better.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 03:02 AM
    Do you ever get the 'This is a work of fiction' notification?
    05-16-14 04:55 AM
    Do you ever get the 'This is a work of fiction' notification?
    Please stick to the topic and talk about the app like in a blackberry user experience way.. this isn't a debate on true religion/bad religion etc. It's about an app for bb10 that still has some unfixed bugs.

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    05-16-14 06:05 AM
    Please stick to the topic and talk about the app like in a blackberry user experience way.. this isn't a debate on true religion/bad religion etc. It's about an app for bb10 that still has some unfixed bugs.

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough - couldn't resist....
    05-16-14 06:17 AM
    I don't have any issues with their bb10 app.

Posted Via CB10 Using Z10 Running OS 10.3.0.296
    05-16-14 06:34 AM
    I don't have any issues with their bb10 app.

Posted Via CB10 Using Z10 Running OS 10.3.0.296
    You aren't experiencing the issues I mentioned?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 12:14 PM
    Plans don't work either.

Posted via Z10 or Q10
    05-18-14 10:48 PM