I really would love to see a app for yelp. I had this app for my iphone 5 and loved seeing the local restaurants and read reviews and add reviews to it!

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    03-23-13 06:19 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/yelp-778091/
    Let 'em know you want it!!!
    here's the twitter page . . . .@Yelp
    and the contact page from before. . .Contact Yelp
    03-23-13 06:23 PM
    Yelp is the most unreliable source of information if you ask me but then again that's your cup of tea

I find "opentable" much better and also the ability to make reservations while collecting loyalty points is certainly more appealing!

The problem as I see it is the fact that Yelp didn't even bother to set up their server to recognize the Blackberry browser so we can use their mobile site m.yelp.com which is almost as good as the app itself. Instead we are being redirected to their main website that is totally useless on a mobile browser...

Posted via CB10
    thebanker likes this.
    03-23-13 06:44 PM
    People use yelp for finding stuff and the reservations from yelp are made through open table anyways

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:51 PM
    Having never used BB Travel, I was surprised to see it there . Yelp is sort of baked in. Check it out!

But you're right, it's annoying not to have the choice of visiting the m.yelp.com site on the Z10 browser. Maybe someone forgot to tell the person responsible for the web page.
    03-23-13 09:49 PM
    Ive had the app on my Torch and previously had it on my Curve. Its annoying that Yelp doesn't even offer their prior versions for BB now, let alone for the z10. Frankly, to **** with them. I used the app to find stuff in whatever area I was in, and I can do that now with Foursquare.
    03-24-13 02:39 AM
    The BlackBerry java app for yelp was horrible...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:18 AM
    The BlackBerry java app for yelp was horrible...
    I don't know if I'd say "horrible" but I'd certainly agree it wasn't very good.

Once I get my Z10 I think I'm going to browbeat Yelp about the browser sniffing BS. If I have to I'll go over to their offices here and harangue them.
    03-24-13 03:36 AM