Please help get Yelp on BB10 by sending them your suggestion here:

http://www.yelp.com/contact

Now, please realize that Yelp hasn't even bothered making a Windows Phone app, so the likelihood of a native BB10 app is slim. I suggest you specifically mention an Android port as a possibility. A port is better than nothing!
    03-04-13 04:15 AM
    Sent one or two with no response in the past . . . So I'll send another with the link to the BB developer android port page . . .
    M--Canuck likes this.
    03-04-13 07:01 AM
    Same here. I've emailed them once or twice with no response. I'm not sure what did it (Crackberry members sending them emails?) but I *finally* got a response today! They said that they're transferring the request over to their developers to see what they can do. To be honest though, a port would be really lame and kind of unacceptable on their part since even WP8 has a Yelp app! What's especially frustrating is the fact that their WP8 app was released August 2012, before WP8 even came out! WTF? Oh well, I'm not gonna complain though. A port is better than nothing.

Please send them some more emails, people!
    03-04-13 11:33 PM
    sent a note on their contact page. no response. hit them up on twitter too...nothing yet
    03-12-13 03:39 PM
    here's the twitter page . . . .@Yelp
    and here's the message I've sent (three separate times with no response. . .)
    I'm sending this message inquiring as to whether or not app support for the new Blackberry 10 platform is in the works. Currently you have MANY options for app development on the platform including the option of simply porting over an android app(See link below for more info . . .). Thanks for your time and consideration. I'd love to see your immensely versatile app available on what will prove to be the most productive and secure mobile operating systems out there! Thanks again for your time.
    . . .Platform Choice - BlackBerry Developer. . .
    Pulkit Kamal likes this.
    03-12-13 03:48 PM
    It's weird that they're not responding to you guys at the very least. They responded to my first and only message (as I stated in my last post here) saying that they'll send the request over to their developers to see what can be done. It's not the answer that I wanted to hear (and in fact, it might just be BS), but at least it's an answer.

I hate how they had an app on Windows Phone 8 in August 2012. That was literally *months* before Windows Phone 8 was even released to the public! So why didn't they think of making a BB10 app? It's pretty ridiculous. I wish more people would send them emails. Yelp is a really important app to have
    03-12-13 08:26 PM
    You should just use foursquare instead, and it comes preinstalled on the device, win win!
    03-12-13 08:30 PM
    You should just use foursquare instead, and it comes preinstalled on the device, win win!
    foursquare is dropping the ball with deals/coupons. Yelp has a TON more deals now.

I finally got a response, but it was generic "we'll make sure to forward your note to the Product Team so they can take your suggestion into consideration.."
    03-13-13 10:02 AM
    Still nothing :'(
    03-21-13 04:02 PM
    Anyone able to convert an apk to a working bar? Or even an android port would be nice in the interim.

Posted via z10
    03-22-13 01:02 AM
    There is a WP8 version. There are apps on BB 10 that WP8 doesn't have so just need patience. Yelp has more of a reason to develop a BlackBerry 10 version in my opinion. I will write them nonetheless

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 02:42 AM
    Please help get Yelp on BB10 by sending them your suggestion here:

http://www.yelp.com/contact

Now, please realize that Yelp hasn't even bothered making a Windows Phone app, so the likelihood of a native BB10 app is slim. I suggest you specifically mention an Android port as a possibility. A port is better than nothing!
    Yelp has an app for WP7 and WP8. It's pretty good too.

I see no reason why there won't be a native BB10 app eventually. They need all the traffic they can get and they had an app for BBOS.
    03-23-13 04:41 PM
    try Yellow Pages for Canada. I had written to Yelp more than once with no reply so I decided to try another App. It is free and already has a huge database as well so we can build it up. I still use Yelp at home but on the go I now will use YellowPages.ca
    04-23-13 09:23 AM
    This is the response I got from Yelp ([email protected]) on April 19:

"Thanks for the message. We'll make sure to forward your note to our Mobile Team so that they can take your suggestion into consideration."

I suggest keep emailing/tweeting them. Contact info for Yelp and many others are in my thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-23-13 11:27 AM
    i had read somewhere that Yelp is available in Canada but couldn't find the app on my Q10...
    07-17-13 07:22 PM
    07-17-13 10:41 PM
    The android sideloaded version works really well. I used the debug token method.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 02:37 AM
    Apparently it's been shut down by Yelp.

BTW, BB Travel uses a link to Yelp for local searches.
    07-18-13 10:09 PM
    One of my friends works at yelp I've been bothering him for a while about a bb10 app but they have no plans for one yet. They stopped updating the bbos app a very long time ago because they said it wasn't worth spending time on. At this point we can only hope they change their minds.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:19 PM
    Screw yelp

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:06 PM