- CrackBerry Newbie
04-24-2013, 01:47 AM #5
- 1 Posts
TIM keeps disconnecting from z10
I too am experiencing the same issue with yim random logging me off on my z10. I haven't been able to determine the time of activity as sometimes it is under 30 mintues and others times it is hours.
- 04-24-2013, 01:53 AM #6
Considering Yahoo clearly doesn't show any love or support for BlackBerry, I personally wouldn't doubt there are issues with it.BlackBerry 10...don't care what anyone says...I'm loving it and that's all that matters to me!.
- By CountyPartTimer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:30 AM
- By DoeZ in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:21 AM
- By DoeZ in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:21 AM
- By cvlowe in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
- By ToeTaggerH in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 03:31 PM