Too bad but this is the whole problem with effing BB10. Blackberry not giving developers access and the empty ecosystem which can't reward. I just watched a video about Android Tasker and it looked really useful. I will check out your works , see if I can disable the lockscreen based on SSID. Edit: Thinking about it this is probably not possible minding BB security.
    02-02-15 06:43 PM
    Yes I'd love something like this.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 04:20 PM
    I would love to see a BB in-house app for automation or at least some access given to IFTT / Tasker. I am not one of those calling for more apps for the sake of apps, but there are still too many "must haves" missing from the stable. I've got an ageing Z10 with no prospect for a replacement in sight, and I despite my love for BB10 (easily the most user friendly OS) I need a phone able to handle my home automation tasks. My days of side-loading and making excuses for BB are over. As high as my hopes are for the Venice I may be abandoning BB for good if it fails to resolve the apps issue (a dual boot BB10 / Android might just do the trick).
    07-24-15 08:50 AM
28 12