I've been watching for a while and have yet to see a reason to make the switch. I see postings from people upset that one of their favorite applications either goes wonky or quits working altogether. So that's a consideration. I also don't know if there is any benefit for those of us who are NOT in any kind of enterprise or other work group setting. The only info I've seen makes me think that the update was primarily in getting the various security certificates or tokens needed for this type of situation. I have no network and only sync with my PC. Can anyone tell me if I would have anything that I could call an improvement if I switched from 10.3.2.440? Or would I just risk losing function on some apps? I kept hoping to see something here that answered this so I decided to just put the question out to the community. Thanks to all of the regular contributors who help keep Blackberries viable instead of just trying to tell the people who are quite satisfied with 90+% of their BlackBerry experience that we should jump ship and get a droidberry instead. As long as I can find a working Q10 (or maybe a Classic) I will continue to use the truly "smart" phone that has kept me organized!

Thanks!

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    03-20-17 07:10 AM
    I think my vote would be... if 10.3.2 is working for you, stick with it.
    03-20-17 07:30 AM
    Well Dunt, that's where I'm not certain. I have been fighting with a few aggravating problems for 2 years that started way back when I got the forced update to my current version. I tried many times to get some results from both carrier and BlackBerry to no avail. I also posted until my fingers were worn down hoping to find solutions here since neither AT&T nor BlackBerry ever fixed a single one. So that left me leery of ever installing the 10.3.2.556 that I get daily notices about by my cell. Once burned, twice shy?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    03-20-17 07:49 AM