If you share an email to your Remember application then delete the email, the share seems to also be deleted. You might consider this as a very easy workaround. I use this everyday. Just verified the test again. Create a free Evernote account. Remember app creates folders specifically for each Evernote "notebook" you create. Forward the email to your Evernote email account "[email protected]"

The email will appear in Remember application in about 10-15 minutes. Once you delete it on the Z10, it remains in the Remember folder as Evernote is holding it in there.

Tips from Evernote

you can send/email notes into specific notebooks and assign tags by adding some simple information into the subject of the email. Here's how:
    � Notebook: Add @[notebook name] to the end of the subject line.
    � Tag: Add #[tag name] at the end of the subject line. This feature works with existing tags in your account.
    Be sure to follow this order: subject, notebook name, tags.
    To add some text to an existing note, put a " +" at the end of your subject line and we'll place the body of the email into the most recent note with that title.
    Example subject line:
    Fwd: Recipe for Bouillabaisse @Recipes #soup #fish #french
    jrohland and hyperion192 like this.
    04-02-13 11:36 AM
    Moved to BB10 Apps
    04-08-13 02:02 PM
    I have a quick question about this process... Will evernote create a notebook if I type in @[new notebook name] to the subject line, or will it only work for existing notebooks in my evernote account?

I think it only works for existing notebooks, because I just tried to forward an email to a new notebook name and it just sent to my other main notebook, but want to be sure I'm doing it correctly.

Thanks
    04-08-13 02:19 PM