- CrackBerry Abuser
- 414 Posts
- 12-05-2012, 08:47 AM #3
Can anyone confirm this is still visible? If so, are you a regular developer running beta 4 of BB10 on a Dev Alpha? I don't think we can actually see any RIM apps listed, and clicking the App World link in the berryreview article on this merely launches the browser, instead of the App World client.
My guess is this is for "BB10" only, and not for the Dev Alpha. That is, only carriers and other non-dev types who are testing the real BB10 can see it.
- 12-05-2012, 08:57 AM #4
For what it's worth, I'm searching for "work", "drive", "research in motion", "rim", and a dozen other things. There are no RIM apps listed, and no vendor named Research in Motion Limited, as far as I can tell. I've got a few friends confirming they can see it however... so some sort of server issue?
What about country-specific? I'm in Canada... they're all in the US so far.
- CrackBerry Master
12-09-2012, 12:39 AM #7
- 1,244 Posts
Yes this supports networked file systems (NTFS).
Shared Drives are accessible even off the corporate WLAN because BES activated BB10 devices will have access to behind the firewall. This will be a HUGE app!
EDIT: BTW, I believe accessing a single shared drive (hosted by Windows Server 200X) is capable if enabled on BES5.x on current BB5+ OS devices; not smooth and not easy to implement but it should be capable.Weapon Of Choice = BlackBerry: Z10
Amunition = BB10 Full Metal Jacket, the Mobile OS piercing violator!
- CrackBerry Addict
12-23-2012, 03:23 PM #10
- 621 Posts
I have Work Drives installed on my DA.
- By boogabear12 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:23 PM
- By snichols28 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:25 PM
- By snichols28 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Niz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2009, 11:21 AM
- By BADTOLZ in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2009, 06:34 PM