I have two major complaints about WordPress app. It does not allow me to get out of edit text box to publish. Also no option to have the post to appear on Homepage. Anyone can help?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 05:42 AM
    To get out of the editing screen, swipe down from the top and press the back button in the bottom left. Took me a while to find that out out!! Then on the screen before you have Publish at the bottom.

I only have one page on my blog, so they all automatically post on that page, so if you have more than one page, I am not sure how to get them to post on the homepage as default.

At least I could answer one question
    03-15-13 05:52 AM
    That was really useful thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 06:45 AM
    I blog a lot so it was an important app for me, and I am pretty pleased with it! Different to what I was used to on the 9900 but I am getting used to it now. I just need to brush up on my typing skills as I am still not used to the virtual keyboard
    03-15-13 06:47 AM
    Yes, but you helped a lot.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 08:26 AM
    CB for the win!
    03-15-13 09:29 AM
    I am planning to buy Z10 just to use for Blackberry Hub. I need the new posts and comments from my admin or followed blogs via the Wordpress BB10 app to show up in the Blackberry hub and I want to reply to new comments and posts via the hub too. Is this possible? Also I frequently use the Kakaotalk app. Are those notifications visible in the hub too if you know? Many thanks in advance.
    03-22-13 06:46 AM
    I am planning to buy Z10 just to use for Blackberry Hub. I need the new posts and comments from my admin or followed blogs via the Wordpress BB10 app to show up in the Blackberry hub and I want to reply to new comments and posts via the hub too. Is this possible? Also I frequently use the Kakaotalk app. Are those notifications visible in the hub too if you know? Many thanks in advance.
    I would like an answer to this too, please.
    03-22-13 07:49 AM
    To get out of the editing screen, swipe down from the top and press the back button in the bottom left. Took me a while to find that out out!! Then on the screen before you have Publish at the bottom.

I only have one page on my blog, so they all automatically post on that page, so if you have more than one page, I am not sure how to get them to post on the homepage as default.

At least I could answer one question
    Another useful tip is that you can do a diagonal swipe from the bottom middle of your screen to go back. This is in all android apps on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:20 AM