Now that I have the update 10.2.1.537 the version 1.14 iprint&scan works fine except for the NFC function....so far
    01-28-14 05:51 PM
    It's a little pricey for an Android port, but I've had pretty good luck with PrintHand for a good range of wireless and Ethernet printers and MFP's. The downside is that you're limited in the types of files you can print (PDF and pictures mainly), and the fact that it's not native to the OS so there's a lack of complete integration with all apps. If only BlackBerry would give developers an API to allow a print option since I'd love to be able to keep things like maintenance log sheets and order forms on my device and print as needed. The paperless office may come some day, but we still have awhile to go before we're there, plus having a hard copy of some documents can make life easier than reading them on a screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:33 AM
    This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 02:56 PM
28 12