Windows Live Messenger ending ... How do I keep using it?
So, I'm sure you've all heard that Windows Live Messenger is shutting down and will no longer work. The problem is, my Blackberry doesn't support Skype and I am desperate to keep using Messenger to chat to international friends and family! Is there a way to keep Messenger or is there a reputable third option?
(Stats: I have a Blackberry 9320 with 7.1 bundle 1319. OS is not compatible with Skype, apparently)
Any help would be HUGELY appreciated!
- CrackBerry Genius
04-07-2014, 03:28 PM #6
- 4,250 Posts
Is IM+ available on your app world? That one supports messaging only.
BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
- 04-07-2014, 03:29 PM #7
- By jamesand313 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:33 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:37 PM
- By scalemaster34 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:16 AM
- By karkarmarklar in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:02 PM
- By smughead in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:27 PM