This question has probably been asked a million times....will the new Blackberry(s) have Instagram??
    I have a Blackberry Curve which I hate except for the keyboard.
    I was all set to go ahead and get an iPhone, but now re-thinking the new Blackberry because I do not like typing on a screen.
    Thanks!
    07-22-13 01:15 PM
    You can sideload a bar file which can be found online. Personally, I converted the apk file myself to a bar and sideloaded it. Works pretty smoothly. But there is no native app.

Posted via my Fratberry Q10
    07-22-13 01:17 PM
    no one can tell you when Instagram is coming. Sorry. If you want it you will have to sideload it
    07-22-13 01:18 PM
    Hopefully should be coming but like the other poster said, you can side load it. I'm new to Sideloading and found that it was pretty simple. There are many threads about it and if you need help, let me know and I'll show you the method I found easiest. Only take a couple minutes.

Posted via Z10
    07-22-13 01:19 PM
    I'm really starting to think we need to force a "How to use search" tutorial -.-

Now as to the OP.... No, there is no confirmed date for Instagram. If it's that crucial of a application, get a droid or iOS device.
    der_mit and R Field like this.
    07-22-13 01:20 PM
    Ouch, Kris....I knew someone was going to bust my chops about this.
    Give me a break...I teach first grade and am a tech *****.
    p.s. What the heck is "sideloading??"
    07-22-13 01:28 PM

Easy peasy.
    07-22-13 01:32 PM
    BlackBerry 10 has android runtime built in so you can side load many free android apps. This is an unofficial way to have access to these apps.
    BB10 is a great platform and I recommend it. If you do require instagram the by all means,any here will help you to sideload the app. Like i said I'm not tech say either and found it easy to get instagram on my z10.

Posted via Z10
    07-22-13 01:36 PM
    I'm just saying, if your holding out for a single app, to go with a platform that'll meet your needs.

I don't use IG anymore, I Sideload it than delete it cause I have little interest in it being on my BlackBerry, but I'd like to see if come to the platform for users like yourself.

But IG is a very well discussed topic amongst the forums, so that's what brought up my search comment. Trust me it was not aimed solely at you, as others have gotten the same type of response.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 02:15 PM
    As others have mentioned, you can easily sideload instagram. I have it on my Q10.

Also, according to a recent Gizbot article they claim instagram is officially coming to BB10: http://www.gizbot.com/mobile/exclusi...ws-012967.html

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    07-22-13 03:21 PM
    The answer is no.
    07-22-13 03:25 PM
    OP, check this out: How to put Android apps onto your BlackBerry 10 phone (Windows Guide) | CrackBerry.com
    Or this: m.crackberry.com/how-sideload-android-applications-blackberry-q10
    There are loads more in the forums. Hope this helps
    07-22-13 03:41 PM
    BlackBerry 10 has android runtime built in so you can side load many free android apps. This is an unofficial way to have access to these apps.
    BB10 is a great platform and I recommend it. If you do require instagram the by all means,any here will help you to sideload the app. Like i said I'm not tech say either and found it easy to get instagram on my z10.

Posted via Z10
    All the instagram bar files i sideloaded don't work on my Z10. Please help.
    07-26-13 04:20 AM
    I have instagram sideloaded on my Q10 with no issues, the process was pretty painless. Runs well too
    07-26-13 07:01 AM
    All the instagram bar files i sideloaded don't work on my Z10. Please help.
    Go to bb10bars.net. They have a working file there and an easy Sideloading tool and tutorial.

Posted via Z10
    07-28-13 02:04 AM
    This question has probably been asked a million times....will the new Blackberry(s) have Instagram??
    I have a Blackberry Curve which I hate except for the keyboard.
    I was all set to go ahead and get an iPhone, but now re-thinking the new Blackberry because I do not like typing on a screen.
    Thanks!
    Really? You had to start a new thread? Enjoy your iphone.

Fired from my Z10
    07-28-13 02:37 AM