Hi,
    I heard all the great things about Say It so I purchased it. It is an amazing app for general questions. The problem is the GPS location. When I ask it a location- based question, i.e. "Where is closest hospital?, Where is closest WalMart store?" it thinks I'm in Philadelphia (I'm actually in South Florida!)
    However, when I tap the GPS icon in the top right corner of the app, my location is perfect! I would think if the GPS is functioning in the app and on the phone, it should be accurate? It's about 1400 miles off! Anyone else experience this? I tried a reboot, same thing....
    04-22-13 03:02 PM
    Have you allowed location services on the phone and granted all permissions the app needs to work?
    04-22-13 05:13 PM
    For searching hospital, restaurant use this command : "restaurant/hospital near me"
    All of these commands are available in the command list

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:17 PM
    Have you allowed location services on the phone and granted all permissions the app needs to work?
    All permissions are On/ Allowed.
    04-22-13 06:20 PM
    For searching hospital, restaurant use this command : "restaurant/hospital near me"
    All of these commands are available in the command list

Posted via CB10
    That Was It!!
    I'll have to study the commands....even though it is translating my commands properly, obviously it "understands" certain ones. Thanks for being available on CB, I assume you are one of the creators of this app.
    Great Work. Great service. Thanks!!
    04-22-13 06:23 PM
    That Was It!!
    I'll have to study the commands....even though it is translating my commands properly, obviously it "understands" certain ones. Thanks for being available on CB, I assume you are one of the creators of this app.
    Great Work. Great service. Thanks!!
    I am the one who create the app and handle the customer services also.
    04-22-13 08:24 PM
    Ever since the latest update, input is stuck on "listening". Any suggestions on how to get this working again.

Using device z10. Updated to OS 10.1 on May 14, But problem existed before this upgrade.
    05-15-13 03:22 AM
    Ever since the latest update, input is stuck on "listening". Any suggestions on how to get this working again.

Using device z10. Updated to OS 10.1 on May 14, But problem existed before this upgrade.
    Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > SayIt, then allow all permissions
    05-17-13 10:25 AM
    Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > SayIt, then allow all permissions

I reported an issue earlier, as you may recall, with SayIt getting 'stuck' and then preventing the native app from 'hearing' as well.

When I installed it, I gave it all permissions but one: Connect to BBM. Because in my experience most apps that "Connect to BBM" just want that to be able to spam people on BBM with advertising for their app.

Would it be possible that the revocation of that one permission would cause microphone problems?

I have been afraid to use it since it caused the microphone problem with the native voice command functionality. And Verizon still has not released any Z10 firmware later than 10.0.9.x, amazingly enough.
    05-18-13 09:32 AM