It's been going on for a few months. When I first downloaded the app about six months ago, it went through my calendar and found every trip I've taken in the past several years and emailed me details about them. I tried to delete the app and thought I had, but now for a few months, I'm getting someone else's travel plans. Today they're flying to St. Louis from La Guardia and on July 24th they went from Dallas to Waco.

Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know how to get rid of it!
    07-27-15 11:44 AM
    If I'm understanding correctly, you don't need bb travel installed at the moment but you are getting emails of someone else's itinerary...

If that is correct I'd say that person mistakenly saved your email address instead of theirs so they are not getting the emails, you are.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 11:49 AM
    There was a thread on here about that, can't find it now and remember what the issue was.
    07-27-15 11:53 AM
    I DID!!!

Or rather, the guy that bought my Z10 did. For a very short period, he was getting my travel notifications on his device. I have no idea how he sorted it, it seems the device just stopped doing it.

Deleting the app won't fix the issue. What I suggest is: BlackBerry Travel > Swipe from top > Settings > Close Account. Proceed then to hold the top buttom till you get a red LED followed by the BB logo.

Give it some 30 minutes, open Travel again and register a new account. It SHOULD behave from that point on.

Or you can go meet the people at the airport and tell them to stop hacking your phone!
    sam81 likes this.
    07-27-15 11:53 AM
    Maybe log into protect online?
    07-27-15 12:05 PM
    What is 'protect online' - I haven't heard of it. Thanks!!
    07-27-15 12:13 PM
    I don't know how someone else had my email because I bought the phone new and didn't sell my other BB's. But good thought, thanks!
    07-27-15 12:14 PM
    07-27-15 12:19 PM
    There is also an ONLINE (web) version of BB Travel. You could also log on there and see if there's some setting or other that you can tweak or change. Also, what's the chance that somehow they have the same BBID as you?
    diegonei likes this.
    07-27-15 03:58 PM
    There is also an ONLINE (web) version of BB Travel. You could also log on there and see if there's some setting or other that you can tweak or change. Also, what's the chance that somehow they have the same BBID as you?
    Now you have to provide us with a link because I did NOT know about that! o.o
    07-28-15 12:13 PM
    07-28-15 12:27 PM
    Now you have to provide us with a link because I did NOT know about that! o.o
    Link provided by Jhimmel!!

Actually, it was very handy when I was entering three weeks worth of data on hotels and rental cars and train for my trip to Paris and the Alps to use a full size screen and keyboard and to cut and paste from emails and hotel webpages, names, addresses, confirmation and costs.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-28-15 05:18 PM
    This happened to me when I bought my Verizon Z30 off of another CB member. He was a pretty frequent flyer and despite several wipes, I would get all his itinerary and car rental info.

I'll have to dig up the thread to look for the resolution.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 05:22 PM
    Ohhh another fancy (usefull) BB Link for my book marks!!!!

EDIT: Uhh... That didn't come out right. Let me try again...

Ohhh, anoher fancy BlackBerry website for my book marks!!!

Yeah. Better.
    Last edited by diegonei; 07-28-15 at 10:18 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-28-15 09:20 PM