I have the most recent update for the BB10 (Q10) and i have found a significant and very annoying problem with the Facebook app.

If someone or several people post a comment to a photo I have uploaded, when I reply to that comment through the app, not all of the comments appear.

For example, I posted a pic yesterday to which someone commented. I posted a reply, and then others commented. The initial comment is not there when I check my page through the app, but if I click on the link I was sent notifying me of the comment, it is there.

Today, when I went to my Facebook page on my PC, several of the comments do not appear at all, even though they do on when looking at the page on my app.

What's more, if I go to my Facebook page through my phone's browser, a different mix of comments appear, while some are not there at all.

What the heck is going on?!?!? I am very confused.

Any suggestions on what the problem is, and how it can be resolved would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    05-01-15 02:04 PM
    FB for BB10 is considered a 3rd-party app (since its made by BlackBerry, not Facebook). As such, it doesn't get complete access to all content. This varies based on the poster's privacy settings, not yours.
    05-01-15 02:13 PM
    Interesting. Thank you

But why wouldn't all comments appear when accessing FB through my PC? I don't recall it ever being a problem when strictly using FB through a computer. Not even sure it was a problem with my old Blackberry Bold.
    05-01-15 02:16 PM
    It's not an issue on your computer because the Facebook webpage is 1st party (made by Facebook). The old BBOS app may pre-date the privacy policy limitations Facebook put in place.
    05-01-15 04:16 PM
    Since yesterday I (and others too) have massive syncing problems with the Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 02:19 AM
    Interesting. Thank you

But why wouldn't all comments appear when accessing FB through my PC? I don't recall it ever being a problem when strictly using FB through a computer. Not even sure it was a problem with my old Blackberry Bold.
    If the comments are missing on your computer, then it should be Facebook's fault.

If the comments are missing on your BlackBerry 10 Facebook app then it's BlackBerry's fault.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 07:24 AM