I won't buy such a app just to warn others... just ignore it, otherwise you will improve the ranking for this app on BlackBerry World and do the developer a favor!
    11-07-14 04:01 AM
    How does one report a Dev, or an app?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 04:38 AM
    The app surely isn't worth 50 bucks, shouldn't even be a paid app. BUT, by reading the description he's not really scamming, he does state that the app will give you a quick access to the security menu.

He's definitely over charging, but if someone is willing to pay for it then why not. We over pay everything everyday anyway.

BBW really needs a report button, but not for this apps but for the ****ty app/program/help for X.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! I'm not sure why people always want to jump in with the mob mentality? People have free will and personal responsibility. They should be able to read and comprehend an app description and judge whether it is for them or not. Why is everyone so dependent on asking in forums whether an app is worth purchasing or which device to buy, or similar things?

I did not see the "I'm reporting this" jazz when Kevin purchased the clock app!!!

http://m.crackberry.com/500-desktop-...umb-enough-buy

Posted via CB10
    dna47 and kadusch like this.
    11-07-14 06:09 AM
    I did not see the "I'm reporting this" jazz when Kevin purchased the clock app!!!

The $500 Desktop Clock App for BlackBerry that I was dumb enough to buy... | CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    That's because we don't care about Kevin.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    11-09-14 09:55 AM
    That's because we don't care about Kevin.
    Hmmm. Nice one!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    11-09-14 11:50 AM
    TBH, it still smells of a bunch of tattle-tale snitches in here... For no real valid reason though.

But, hey! Whatever floats your boat!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 11:56 AM
    why are you guys dissing this app? i find it very useful. In case i dont wanna swipe down and click settings, i can just look for his app and open settings. I think this is a great idea....

(*Warning* before anyone takes this seriously, my whole post was 100% pure sarcasm)
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    11-09-14 11:59 AM
    As far as I can make out from the reviews (assuming one is the person behind it) he's made at least $150 from this app.

Top work that man, I tip my hat to you.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 12:10 PM
33 12