BB Management should be now damn serious to get these must have native apps.They just cant paly with loyal users emotions
    Because they weren't before?

Launched with the largest app catalog of any new OS. Top 18 of 20 apps are committed. BlackBerry can't make developers work faster.

WhatsApp is coming. If it not being here within the first half of the week is that emotionally straining, seek help.
    03-13-13 12:28 AM
    Well the big buzz was all the big apps going to drop for the us launch, if they dont i guess its all the app makers fault. I hope they come
    03-13-13 12:29 AM
    How about instagram and native facebook? (Not FB made by BB please)...

I always read about FB and BBRY being partners, but I don't see any evidence of that.

Thanks
    PH1L likes this.
    03-13-13 01:01 AM
    That would be next week because Sunday is the first day of the week.

Maybe we will get it on Sunday at 23.59.... still this week

Posted via CB10
    pandapurple and PH1L like this.
    03-13-13 01:12 AM
    The FB on Bold 9900 was better than the FB on the Z10. By right, whatever audience selector settings I have done on my desktop and make a status post, it becomes the default, and then what I make on my Bold follows the same setting until I change it.

On the Z10, this isn't the case. So annoying.

How about instagram and native facebook? (Not FB made by BB please)...

I always read about FB and BBRY being partners, but I don't see any evidence of that.

Thanks
    03-13-13 01:17 AM
    The FB on Bold 9900 was better than the FB on the Z10. By right, whatever audience selector settings I have done on my desktop and make a status post, it becomes the default, and then what I make on my Bold follows the same setting until I change it.

On the Z10, this isn't the case. So annoying.
    That's unfortunate. I hope they fix that come US launch...

Come to think of it, it was strategically smart to launch in all other markets where BB has strong fan base than on the US. This way, they know what the US says about it and the issues that surface, they fix the parts where US complains a lot (APPS?) and other issues..

So assuming that premise... there is a big chance all this will be addressed come US launch date.

I feel bad instagram doesn't have a native app.
    03-13-13 01:22 AM
    That would be next week because Sunday is the first day of the week.
    Guys, the US is not the center of the universe. For most other countries the first day of the week is Monday.

quote:
    According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday shall be the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.

So long,
    K
    gusanbage likes this.
    03-13-13 01:36 AM
    Sunday is officially the first day of the week. Seriously. By definition.

Guys, the US is not the center of the universe. For most other countries the first day of the week is Monday.

quote:
    According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday shall be the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.

So long,
    K
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    03-13-13 01:38 AM
    If God thinks Sunday is the Seventh Day , good enough for me......
    koolpep likes this.
    03-13-13 01:46 AM
    Soon!

You'll probably have a better Skype client than WP8. Seriously, it is sooooooo bad
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    03-13-13 02:11 AM
    True, skype and Facebook for WP8 sucks. Specially Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 02:20 AM
    True, skype and Facebook for WP8 sucks. Specially Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    Facebook is ok, imo. I don't have sorting issues and I can do everything I want except chat. However that is built into the OS. The biggest issue I have with it, however, are toast notifications. Some days it works, some days it doesn't. I also do a lot of messaging over facebook and never receive those notifications which is quite annoying.

Also for WhatsApp to run without closing, it piggy backs onto the music API which really, really sucks. I really do hope BlackBerry doesn't make the same mistakes as Microsoft however, it they seem to be putting their heart and soul into this OS like Nokia does with their phones.

Except BlackBerry also has control of the OS
    03-13-13 03:13 AM
    I think its all up to how fast bbworld is

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Where is Whatsapp & Skype?-uploadfromtaptalk1363162630551.jpg  
    03-13-13 03:17 AM
    excellent! only a matter of time now
    03-13-13 03:34 AM
    watttttttttttt??? im going insane !!! people already using whatsapp !!! open whatsapp i tried sendind an email. nothing really worked. fine ok!!! whatsapp will be in bb world isnt? aah i know technicality wise i am very much backward. i need your help buddies. all i want is whatsapp ion my phone. pls add me on bb for the links n all.. pin: 26713639!!! cheers :P :*
    03-13-13 03:34 AM
    watttttttttttt??? im going insane !!! people already using whatsapp !!! open whatsapp i tried sendind an email. nothing really worked. fine ok!!! whatsapp will be in bb world isnt? aah i know technicality wise i am very much backward. i need your help buddies. all i want is whatsapp ion my phone. pls add me on bb for the links n all.. pin: 26713639!!! cheers :P :*
    geez...just calm down and join the waiting line like everybody else.
    03-13-13 03:46 AM
    yesh inffy .. but thats really irritating and i tried downloading the open whatsapp now it showed the bar file u downloaded doesnt exist / cannot open ?? aaarghhh
    03-13-13 03:59 AM
    Lolz so whatsapp didnt came in youre hotelroom last night

03-13-13 04:03 AM
    lolz so whatsapp didnt came in youre hotelroom last night

verstuurd van mijn gt-i9300 met tapatalk

lolzzz.... Noo ( thats not funny either.. Hope u doing well daveen ???
    03-13-13 04:12 AM
    lolzzz.... Noo ( thats not funny either.. Hope u doing well daveen ???
    I am thanks at work atm :banghead:

03-13-13 04:17 AM
    also waiting... :-(
    03-13-13 04:19 AM
    i am thanks at work atm :banghead:

verstuurd van mijn gt-i9300 met tapatalk

lolzzzzz!!! Wa was that????u temme when is whatsapp coming to me
    03-13-13 04:21 AM
    lolzzzzz!!! Wa was that????u temme when is whatsapp coming to me
    Just follow this thread like i do
    I dont own a Z10 yet so i cant tell you when its up in BBworld
    03-13-13 04:32 AM
    Re WhatsApp please integrate with z10's predictive text!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:35 AM
    Just follow this thread like i do
    I dont own a Z10 yet so i cant tell you when its up in BBworld
    THAT MEANS u already have a whatsapp in your phone !!! i was just joking relax !!! how are u suppose to know :P ... anyways .. see u around.. keep smiling
    03-13-13 04:42 AM
65 123