What the heck happened to "News Feeder" by Martin Vastbinder? Is the BAR file available anywhere?
    04-14-17 12:11 PM
    Probably like many of the other BlackBerry 10 apps... gone from BlackBerry World. You would be surprised at how many apps disappear on a daily basis that few people notice due to the fact that BlackBerry World still shows it as available as long as you have downloaded / bought it.
    04-14-17 12:24 PM
    Is the BAR file available anywhere?
    Would be nice to try, for sure as it looked slicker and simpler than some others I've seen. I wonder what prompts such removals, whether its bad reviews, incompatibilities with later updates, personal motivations or legal reasons.
    04-15-17 10:15 AM
    Probably like many of the other BlackBerry 10 apps... gone from BlackBerry World. You would be surprised at how many apps disappear on a daily basis that few people notice due to the fact that BlackBerry World still shows it as available as long as you have downloaded / bought it.
    Yea, this one does surprise me! This was a small, simple app that just worked! I must be in the bargaining phase
    08-12-17 10:18 AM
    Would be nice to try, for sure as it looked slicker and simpler than some others I've seen. I wonder what prompts such removals, whether its bad reviews, incompatibilities with later updates, personal motivations or legal reasons.
    I managed to restore it to my phone with an older backup file... Any idea if there's a way to extract the BAR once it's on my phone?
    08-12-17 10:18 AM
    I managed to restore it to my phone with an older backup file... Any idea if there's a way to extract the BAR once it's on my phone?
    No can do.
    08-12-17 10:23 AM
    Have you considered an alternative on BB10? Gnewsreader comes to mind.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 02:21 PM
    No can do.
    Bummer. Understandable though.
    08-15-17 09:51 PM
    What the heck happened to "News Feeder" by Martin Vastbinder? Is the BAR file available anywhere?
    Hey, i happen to come across this thread while googling myself out of curiosity . I removed the app when i moved over to android after blackberry gave up BB10. If you are still looking, i can provide atleast the source code for the app. Possible a BAR if i can find one. You can have either if you like, to do with as you please. Let me know.
    Matt C3 likes this.
    09-27-17 02:58 PM
    OMG Martin! That would be a dream come true!! Yes please!!

Sidenote: are you developing on android?? I tried searching for you on google play and github

Anyway, my email is printertrouble at outlook dot com and thank you so much!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 04:51 PM
    No i am not developing on Android. I made this app because i missed an rss reader for bb10 that would fit my taste. Also at work i started using Qt so it was a nice hobby project to learn the language etc.
    I will send you both a bar and the source, use it any way you like.
    hoppysfavorite likes this.
    10-02-17 02:59 PM
    No i am not developing on Android. I made this app because i missed an rss reader for bb10 that would fit my taste. Also at work i started using Qt so it was a nice hobby project to learn the language etc.
    I will send you both a bar and the source, use it any way you like.
    If you are passing out the bar file, I would also greatly appreciate it.
    10-06-17 02:35 PM
    If you are passing out the bar file, I would also greatly appreciate it.
    You should have a private message with a WeTransfer url to download the bar file.
    10-08-17 03:25 AM
    Could you please send me the url too?
    Thanks.
    10-08-17 10:47 AM
    You should have a private message with a WeTransfer url to download the bar file.
    Got it! Thank you very much.
    10-08-17 12:03 PM