I had to reset my Q10 because it was no longer communicating with BlackBerry Link and now I cannot find App for Grooveshark anywhere. I sure hope I can get that back, I paid for it!
    10-29-13 08:32 PM
    Don't know but it's no longer available in AppWorld:

Unknown item

• The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )

To return to the home page please click here

10-29-13 08:50 PM
    Grooveshark has been accused of not licensing the music they stream. Probably why BlackBerry removed it. I paid for it too.....i still have it installed and love it. I am debating whether or not to load the next leak since it will delete the app and I won't have Anyway to backup or recover it, I don't think. Would a backup through BlackBerry Link save and restore the app even if it is no longer available in app world?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:54 PM
    Looks to have disappeared out of BlackBerry World! Not seeing it on BBWorld on my Z and the desktop link to the app gives me an error. Dev is active in the forums, so maybe we'll see an explanation soon.

Edit: Found this from the dev in the Grooveshark thread

I've paused the app. Because of some problems. Hope to get it back soon. Please be patient. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:56 PM
    Hi guys. I'm very sorry my app was removed by BlackBerry because of grooveshark. I can't touch it yet. But I all have you covered. Please bbm me pin:2B10A199 or email me at [email protected] don't worry for those who bought.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:11 PM
    Please provide me with the invoice and I will add you to the sandbox and you can see it again on BlackBerry world and can download it. Really sorry for the issue. I'm still waiting for Grooveshark to reply and I hope I can put it back

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:13 PM