It is time to blackberry 10 do something and work quickly to bring applications courier to our operating system Blackberry 10 Sera blackberry no longer wants its customers and does not work in applications will not want their platform because fussed by Androi and iOs and our store APP WORLD is very very poor and does not have major and native applications like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram, LINE, Viber, etc.
    03-26-15 01:22 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry.... Afraid that Boat has already left port and sunk...

But you can take a look at using Andorid on your BB10 device..

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post11047043

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/

Most of us have had pretty good luck with most of the Apps you mentioned - for now it works and is the best option you have (short of buying a phone that has it's own ecosystem).
    03-26-15 01:37 PM
    Facebook & Facebook messenger is already available on BlackBerry 10 just go check in your BlackBerry World. If you are on BlackBerry 10, it should come preloaded.

If you are on BlackBerry 10 you don't even need to have Facebook messenger as the hub is a lot more efficient than another messenger app. Unfortunately you might not be able to send stickers on facebook messenger via the hub though but that doesn't really bother me.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 02:08 PM
    What happens is that I do not want to use Android apps do not want to be a more Android is supposed to Blackberry 10 has its own platform is fast, smooth and efficient ******* developers should focus more on apliaciones store and bring the native apliaciones APP WORLD that run well and are fast integration with the Hub and no garbage port Android applications and applications that use charge for the Apple iOS platform has its own operating system and has no Android applications running on your operating system, Windows Phone just recently came Instagram and Facebook Messenger with native blackberry apliaciones and why not on this list of these apliaciones, which is why the company will not backward nor forward'm loving my Blackberry but I am disappointed to know that no applications native. HORROR HORROR THAT THAT BLACKBERRY and invent keyboard phones are from the time of my grandmother.
    03-26-15 03:52 PM
    What happens is that I do not want to use Android apps do not want to be a more Android is supposed to Blackberry 10 has its own platform is fast, smooth and efficient ******* developers should focus more on apliaciones store and bring the native apliaciones APP WORLD that run well and are fast integration with the Hub and no garbage port Android applications and applications that use charge for the Apple iOS platform has its own operating system and has no Android applications running on your operating system, Windows Phone just recently came Instagram and Facebook Messenger with native blackberry apliaciones and why not on this list of these apliaciones, which is why the company will not backward nor forward'm loving my Blackberry but I am disappointed to know that no applications native. HORROR HORROR THAT THAT BLACKBERRY and invent keyboard phones are from the time of my grandmother.
    Well, you might have to get over it because Bb really doesn't care if it loses you as a customer. They are business focused and if what they are putting out for devices and options with android apps doesn't suit your needs then maybe you need to move on.
    03-26-15 04:07 PM
    Facebook & Facebook messenger is not an Android port, they are built for BlackBerry 10.

When will Facebook Messenger and Facebook Original as iOs in our  new BB10 platform be available?-img_20150327_082444.png
    When will Facebook Messenger and Facebook Original as iOs in our  new BB10 platform be available?-img_20150327_082429.png

I'm using Facebook and it is better than the one on my iPad. I don't use Facebook messenger as I think that the Hub is better for the Facebook messenger.

Why not try it out for yourself? Go to BlackBerry World to download it.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 07:27 PM