As per title.

Did someone find how to delete single messages in a group chat without deleting the entire group?
    It seems I am unable to find a way to do it!
    03-17-13 05:50 AM
    As far as I can tell, you can't modify any individual posts in BBM. I don't think that has ever been possible. When you think about the purpose of Instant Messaging, it is talking. You can't go back and unsay something you said.
    03-17-13 08:17 AM
    As far as I can tell, you can't modify any individual posts in BBM. I don't think that has ever been possible. When you think about the purpose of Instant Messaging, it is talking. You can't go back and unsay something you said.
    In every other Whatsapp OS version, you can delete the chats you had in groups.
    It's not the case of going back and unsay something.
    It's a matter of "space": i don't want a thousand message in my groups.
    03-17-13 10:40 AM
    Hi I want you the new version of the whatsapp
    03-17-13 11:10 AM
    hi dose any one no how to delite a chat on the z10 i cant find a option for end chat
    03-18-13 07:59 AM
    As per title.

Did someone find how to delete single messages in a group chat without deleting the entire group?
    It seems I am unable to find a way to do it!
    On my earlier versions of WhatsApp on Samsung Note and Bold 9900, I had never deleted a single message in chat before. What I had done, was clear the messages, without exiting the group. (Well, I think that was what I did!) So I hope for the new WhatsApp version for BB10 to have something like this soon.
    03-18-13 08:17 AM
    To delete a chat go into the group, press and hold the chat, action menu comes up on the right... scroll down the action menu and delete the chat.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:20 AM
    To delete a chat go into the group, press and hold the chat, action menu comes up on the right... scroll down the action menu and delete the chat.

Posted via CB10
    I'm trying and I can't see the function show up. Am inside one of my groups .... I did a long hold on one of the posts, the menu showed up, but I only see copy or forward. Can't scroll to see more functions.
    03-18-13 08:24 AM
    In the chats menu (not in the group chat itself), press long on the group name. The options bar will open on the right. Right at the bottom is the DELETE button. Press and delete the group.
    04-28-13 03:16 PM
    In the chats menu (not in the group chat itself), press long on the group name. The options bar will open on the right. Right at the bottom is the DELETE button. Press and delete the group.
    Doing this way you will delete the chat, Yes! BUT YOU WILL ALSO LEAVE THE GROUP!
    04-29-13 02:23 AM
    Open the chat group, click Menu to select More. After the menu expands, select Clear conversation. In this way, the group is not deleted.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    05-04-13 07:28 PM
    Dears All
    Finally I fined a away to delete all chats in in group without leaving in z10 or oa 10.1 :
    go in the group chat
    go to the menu which locate t down right side
    choose clear coversation

good luck
    05-15-13 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD