I wish there was a way to remove Contacts and Favourites from WhatsApp that I don't converse with.

I know it can be done on the Android device.

Is there a way, and thus someone just needs to show me?

Go...

Posted via Navi's CB10
    04-11-13 04:29 PM
    That's right, I remember a Remove From Favorites in the BBOS version, iirc.

I don't have any Blocked Contacts. If you add someone to that, do they disappear from your list?

Swipe down from top, select Settings, select Blocked Contacts, select + Block Contact at bottom.
    I know Blocked Contacts can still see you (and your status) in their Favorites, but can't send you messages via WhatsApp anymore.
    04-11-13 05:21 PM
    Yep, I'd like to have the option to remove people from Favourites. I don't want everyone as a Favourite, defeats the purpose of it at the moment

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:29 PM
    Yep, I'd like to have the option to remove people from Favourites. I don't want everyone as a Favourite, defeats the purpose of it at the moment

Posted via CB10
    Calling it "Favorites" has always confused people. It just means "WhatsApp Contacts."
    I know you know this! I'm just saying for anyone who comes across this thread...

I usually search for the name of person with whom I want to initiate a chat, so doesn't really bother me.
    Plus I never close a chat, so my Chats list ends up being my de facto Favorites list.
    04-11-13 05:35 PM
    You know, I keep forgetting about the block list. Some people just don't need to be in my WhatsApp list. Thinking about it, I'm not sure how some people even got my number...

Thanks for the tips.
    04-11-13 07:17 PM
    I tried the blocking option, but they are still showing in my list. I even restarted the device. A shame really. I'll just leave it for now...
    04-11-13 08:06 PM