Hey dkonigsberg wa,
    Just wanted to thank you for the export to android feature that you implemented. Last week I sucessfully transfered over 100,000 messages successfully to my S6.
    The pictures and videos didnt seem to transfer, but the messages were the main thing.

Oh and btw, the BB10 version kicks android......
    Thank you

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-16 10:25 AM
    Are you forwarding to an individual chat or a group chat?
    Do you know what kind of phone the other person is using? (e.g. iOS, Android, WP, BB, BB10, etc.)

Even though you get the "not supported" auto-response when writing in, I still can (and do) review support messages sent in by beta users for useful technical information.
    I am forwarding to an individual chat. The phone of the other person is iOS.

Do you need further information?

Good to know the support messages are being read. :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 12:38 PM
    I am forwarding to an individual chat. The phone of the other person is iOS.

Do you need further information?

Good to know the support messages are being read. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Nope. I found the cause of this bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.
    tollfeeder, dibbis, Vuneu and 1 others like this.
    02-01-16 03:28 PM
    Nope. I found the cause of this bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.
    Thanks for the quick help! Very much appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 12:56 AM
    I have this problem for a month now, there is particular person using an iPhone the message doesn't go through, so we had to make a group in order to continue with our conversations
    02-05-16 08:23 PM
    I just did a test run to move my data off from my Classic to Android WhatsApp, and it just said cannot restore.

Any logs I can capture to debug it?

BlackBerry Version: 2.12.338.2
    Android version: 2.12.367

EDIT: Actually I got it working, it was my device. I used BlueStacks and the backup restored just fine. The original test device was a Sony Xperia X10 running Gingerbread...
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 02-07-16 at 09:31 AM.
    02-06-16 06:42 PM
    hello, so basically i have sold my z10 couple months ago, but still have chat messages backup, around 30 mb.. unfortunately none of my friends still own bb os 10 , now i still planning on buy the new priv or other android phones... can someone help on transfer my backup chat to the android version ? thx a lot..
    02-07-16 12:48 AM
    ree0906, to open up your backup on BB10, somebody would need to use your number/account, otherwise the messages can't be loaded onto the BB10 device.

To restore the messages to android , it needs to be on the same active account as well
    02-08-16 03:22 AM
    I have this problem for a month now, there is particular person using an iPhone the message doesn't go through, so we had to make a group in order to continue with our conversations
    Which direction isn't working? BB10 -> iPhone, iPhone -> BB10, or both?

This is also a case where investigation requires logs, account phone numbers, etc. (all the things that aren't found in a public forum post).
    It would be helpful if you could try to send a message again, then when it doesn't go through, use the in-app Contact Support feature to write in about it (and supply your friend's phone number as well).
    02-08-16 09:58 AM
    bb10 to iPhone only. How to send the log, I used contact support then save logs and pasted the number is that enough
    02-08-16 04:16 PM
    bb10 to iPhone only. How to send the log, I used contact support then save logs and pasted the number is that enough
    If you use Contact Support, logs will automatically get attached to the Email it sends in.
    02-08-16 06:29 PM
    If you use Contact Support, logs will automatically get attached to the Email it sends in.
    Then yeah, I have don't my part. It has the number in the body of the email. Thanks.
    02-08-16 10:34 PM
    I think this is the proper place to communicate with dev. BBW is showing network problem when users are trying to update WA. But other apps are downloaded properly. Uninstallation does not solve this problem. There is no problem in beta version.
    02-10-16 02:46 AM
    I think this is the proper place to communicate with dev. BBW is showing network problem when users are trying to update WA. But other apps are downloaded properly. Uninstallation does not solve this problem. There is no problem in beta version.
    Nothing to do with WA, it's a BBW problem which BlackBerry do know about

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 02:51 AM
    Nothing to do with WA, it's a BBW problem which BlackBerry do know about

Posted via CB10
    The problem is clearly showing w/ WhatsApp only.
    02-10-16 03:11 AM
    The problem is clearly showing w/ WhatsApp only.
    No, this problem is clearly showing with the majority of apps updated through BBWorld.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    02-10-16 03:23 AM
    No, this problem is clearly showing with the majority of apps updated through BBWorld.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    WhatsApp does not have any control over issues you may or may not experience with BlackBerry World or BlackBerry Beta Zone.
    02-10-16 11:23 AM
    OT: Would you update the Facebook BB10 app considering they now own Whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 12:55 PM
    OT: Would you update the Facebook BB10 app considering they now own Whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry is in charge of the Facebook App..

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 01:15 PM
    Hello everyone
    Just a question I have a problem with what's app every time the what's app rings the buttons not shown at all I have to unlock the phone and then the two buttons answer and reject shows app.
    Do you also have the same
    Another thing is that answer and reject buttons are not collared at all are just white color it would be better if this would be green the answer and red the reject!
    The answer from them (what's app) I think it's time to migrate to Android PRIV!!

WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20160211_225512.png

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 09:06 AM
    Hello everyone
    Just a question I have a problem with what's app every time the what's app rings the buttons not shown at all I have to unlock the phone and then the two buttons answer and reject shows app.
    Do you also have the same
    Another thing is that answer and reject buttons are not collared at all are just white color it would be better if this would be green the answer and red the reject!
    The answer from them (what's app) I think it's time to migrate to Android PRIV!!
    This is because BlackBerry does not give any 3rd party apps a better way to notify users of incoming VOIP calls. It is a platform limitation, and there's nothing we can do about it.
    dibbis likes this.
    02-12-16 09:53 AM
    In the last days messages shown delayed in Hub often. I've send logs to you. If you need additional information please contact me.
    02-13-16 05:05 AM
    As you can see They " no longer provide support " .... cheers !!!!!
    02-14-16 12:53 PM
    As you can see They " no longer provide support " .... cheers !!!!!
    Not true, as stated several times in this thread already *sigh*.

Via Pasta CB10
    paulwallace1234 and eldricho like this.
    02-14-16 01:26 PM
    Any update regarding my problem request #36556440872167
    02-15-16 12:07 AM
2,220 ... 6869707172 ...