Asking for feature or not sure if its already there.
    Whatsapp has web version and it works flawlessly.
    is there a way to disable notification on phone while chatting through web version?
    Unfortunately, there isn't. This is something we're aware of, but also a bit tricky to solve because the phone doesn't know immediately if the notifying message got to the web client successfully. (and deciding whether the phone should notify is part of the same process that updates the hub)
    02-19-15 10:33 AM
    Unfortunately, there isn't. This is something we're aware of, but also a bit tricky to solve because the phone doesn't know immediately if the notifying message got to the web client successfully. (and deciding whether the phone should notify is part of the same process that updates the hub)
    Thanks for quick reply.
    i would love to see this feature in future. Does other platform has this as a feature? (i have not tried android or ios)
    02-19-15 11:28 AM
    After updating t 10.3.1, the action bar no longer hides when scrolling down. Anyway to change this?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:56 AM
    Thanks for quick reply.
    i would love to see this feature in future. Does other platform has this as a feature? (i have not tried android or ios)
    No, we don't currently have this feature on any of our platforms.
    02-19-15 12:01 PM
    No, we don't currently have this feature on any of our platforms.
    hi, what about whatsapp calling feature?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-19-15 12:28 PM
    Not a beta test, but after 10.3.1 update there is now a whatsapp folder in the hub.

However clicking on it causes the hub to crash

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:55 AM
    Folder is there but after trying open, phone freezed...have to Reset Hub

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 03:23 AM
    Folder still there but After trying open phone freezed...have to Reset Hub

Posted via CB10
    yup, same with me bro

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-20-15 03:25 AM
    After updating t 10.3.1, the action bar no longer hides when scrolling down. Anyway to change this?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that's pretty annoying! The action bar doesn't hide even if "hide action bar when scrolling" is toggled to "ON"

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-20-15 06:47 AM
    Thought that with 10.3.1 WhatsApp with calling feature would be available in beta zone.
    As it's not (at least on mine) wondering if it's only limited to some users.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 09:03 AM
    I reloaded my OS and then installed WhatsApp first before activating my device on BES. Upon completion WhatsApp doesn't see any contact synced from BES. I had to delete and reinstall WhatsApp to make it recognise all contacts.

Posted via Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2267
    02-23-15 01:51 PM
    Action bar no longer hides when scrolling down, even though there is a "hide action bar when scrolling" toggle in 10.3.1. Does BlackBerry decide only native blackberry app support this feature? Ironically, bbm is not supported too. Bring back this feature like 10.2.1 plssss, bbm, whatsapp, igrann, Cb10 all used to work fine with this nice feature.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 10:31 AM
    It's an OS issue I guess..

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:06 PM
    WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_072715.jpgWhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_072721.jpgWhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_072740.jpgWhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_072748.jpg

Hi,

I'm running the latest WhatsApp beta on my Passport with the latest 10.3.1.2480 (SR 1715) OS. Just noticed that seems this build consumes a lot of RAM!! you can see on the graphs, sometimes it can hit almost 1GB on its own, very alarming. I've sent an email to your support team (my ticket number is (# 18197437)) hope this issue can be rectified before the official update by managing the RAM consumption as seems this is quite abnormal though, restarting the phone doesn't solve the issue at all. Even I compare the RAM consumption of BBM to that of my WhatsApp, as you can see on the 2nd screen shot, BBM only consumes like 50-100MB that's all. And I admit, 70% of my IM activities is still on BBM except group chats, I rely on WhatsApp more these days..

Do I have to roll back to the latest official update for now?
    03-03-15 08:04 PM
    I'm running the latest WhatsApp beta on my Passport with the latest 10.3.1.2480 (SR 1715) OS. Just noticed that seems this build consumes a lot of RAM!! you can see on the graphs, sometimes it can hit almost 1GB on its own, very alarming. I've sent an email to your support team (my ticket number is (# 18197437)) hope this issue can be rectified before the official update by managing the RAM consumption as seems this is quite abnormal though, restarting the phone doesn't solve the issue at all. Even I compare the RAM consumption of BBM to that of my WhatsApp, as you can see on the 2nd screen shot, BBM only consumes like 50-100MB that's all. And I admit, 70% of my IM activities is still on BBM except group chats, I rely on WhatsApp more these days..

Do I have to roll back to the latest official update for now?
    First, when writing to our support team, please use the in-app "Contact Support" feature. (Swipe down from the top, tap "About", then tap "Contact Support".) Contacting us that way actually sends a lot of information about your phone and our app running on it. Without that information, its often impossible to diagnose most issues.

Do you see this high memory consumption when the app is closed, or only when its open? If you reboot the phone, and don't open the app at all (not even from the hub, not even once), what does memory consumption look like?

We do keep a lot of data in-memory when the app is running, to improve the performance various things. But we also listen to the system's "low memory warning" events, and try to free up some of that memory when they happen. However, your memory usage is still abnormally high and not something we've seen before.
    03-04-15 10:37 AM
    First, when writing to our support team, please use the in-app "Contact Support" feature. (Swipe down from the top, tap "About", then tap "Contact Support".) Contacting us that way actually sends a lot of information about your phone and our app running on it. Without that information, its often impossible to diagnose most issues.

Do you see this high memory consumption when the app is closed, or only when its open? If you reboot the phone, and don't open the app at all (not even from the hub, not even once), what does memory consumption look like?

We do keep a lot of data in-memory when the app is running, to improve the performance various things. But we also listen to the system's "low memory warning" events, and try to free up some of that memory when they happen. However, your memory usage is still abnormally high and not something we've seen before.
    This high memory consumption happens when the app is closed, when it's open, it's even higher (you can see from the memory graph, there's a spike up there).

Therefore, i believe this issue needs a rectification, hopefully your team could analyse and fix it.

Posted on my Passport
    03-04-15 10:46 AM
    This high memory consumption happens when the app is closed, when it's open, it's even higher (you can see from the memory graph, there's a spike up there).

Therefore, i believe this issue needs a rectification, hopefully your team could analyse and fix it.

Posted on my Passport
    You missed a very critical part of the post you replied to. Have you followed the instructions to actually report your memory issue? If you do not follow the instructions you're given, there is no way for WhatsApp to analyze or fix anything. You need to follow these instructions exactly, if you expect your feedback to be of any value. If I tell my 7 year old to move his fingers from the door jamb before closing the door, and he does not, he will cry about his fingers getting smashed; however, if he had followed the instructions I provided, he would not be crying and his fingers would not be smashed. Following directions is critical in resolving or preventing an undesirable outcome.

DO THIS:
    03-04-15 11:16 AM
    WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_111510.png
    WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 - Beta Testing-img_20150304_111529.png
    Sending a support request from here sends critical information about What's app to the support team.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 11:20 AM
    Hey, i am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now --> http://WhatsappCalling.com

Is this legit?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 07:39 PM
    Hey, i am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now --> http://WhatsappCalling.com

Is this legit?

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it. They would be the kind of people to route you through their own website with an url that look like whatsapp.com/calling (not a real thing!) or something like that

Probably better to wait for Dkonings tho

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:07 PM

Is this legit?

Posted via CB10
    That doesn't seem legit at all. The font on the buttons don't even match.
    03-04-15 08:26 PM
    Hey, i am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now --> Whatsapp Calling

Is this legit?

Posted via CB10
    No, its not legit.
    03-05-15 10:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150304_111510.png 
Views:	1569 
Size:	307.3 KB 
ID:	338768
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150304_111529.png 
Views:	1555 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	338769
    Sending a support request from here sends critical information about What's app to the support team.

Posted via CB10
    I am unable to use my hotmail/outlook to make a report, only my company imap. Is this a bug?

I am on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 using the latest beta whatsapp from beta zone.

I have a problem downloading pictures from groups on either WiFi or mobile data.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:58 AM
    How do I add email address for Contact Support?

Posted via Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2267
    03-08-15 01:01 PM
    Folder is there but after trying open, phone freezed...have to Reset Hub

Posted via CB10
    Confirmed on my Classic 10.3.1.2267 as well. Just to note this is the folders in the hub, not the hamburger menu.

There is a way to get out though, keep trying to launch Text Messages. It will snap out of it.
    03-08-15 04:02 PM
2,220 ... 4849505152 ...