Any luck getting an answer to this? I have the same headache. In my case, I deleted whatsapp on my Z30 months before I performed a backup and restore to my passport. Now my passport is complaining about "Acount info needed". Perhaps this is how whatsapp gets those user numbers.
    01-11-15 09:42 PM
    Had this on my old z10 when I restored a backup after installing 10.3.1 with various accounts it annoyed me so I bought the passport

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 07:18 AM
    So here's what the actual issue is...
    For the purposes of hub integration, apps need to create an invisible "account" on the system. This account is really little more than a configuration entry that associates an ID number, needed by the hub, with a specific app.

When the device's configuration is restored from a backup, or sometimes during an OS upgrade, the system flags all accounts as "password change needed." For accounts that actually have a username and password known to the system (like Email accounts), this makes sense. For these fake accounts, it obviously does not.

Then, every few hours, the system notifies the user that these accounts need a password reset. The actual app is not responsible for that annoying notification, and may not even be installed. The system apparently doesn't even check if its installed.

The only fix for this is for the apps that actually created the account to tell the system its been updated (thus clearing the flag), or remove it explicitly. (It might not get auto-removed by the system during uninstall.)

This notification is BlackBerry's fault, and affects every single app that creates an account for hub integration. In no case are any of those apps actually responsible for it. One would hope that BlackBerry would get around to actually fixing this already.
    01-12-15 09:27 AM
28 12