So far. The only app i like is crackberry's app. The rest are just so bad that words cant even describe how bad the apps are. I rarely use the phone now. Because there isn't much use for it. The twitter app especially is so bad!!!!! I used to access twitter on my iphone at least 10 times a day. Now with the z10 i rarely even access. When the situation gonna get better!!! I feel bad for the people i convinced to buy the phone. So far the app situation has been horrible.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 01:54 PM
    To each their own.
    03-03-13 02:00 PM
    am i the only one who just loves the ecosystem on BBworld? every single day, I check app world (ok i check app world like 8x a day) and theres always new stuff on it. the apps are priced fine (if you cant afford 99cents for an app, you should be working anyway... why are you playing?), altogether im extremely happy with my Z10. I wanted my Blackberry, and i got it, and everyday I get presents.
    03-03-13 03:33 PM
    I don't have a Z10 yet, however, I already have a list of 67 apps/games and that is only my free list. (It is growing daily!)
    All of these are pretty high reviewed as well.
    03-03-13 03:42 PM
    I really don't understand the complaints about apps. I've been able to find all of the apps that I could possibly need and they all work great. I suppose if I did nothing but play with my phone all day I may find a need for additional apps, but I have a job and a family, so I have no time to find issues. I think Blackberry has done a fantastic job with the Z10 and look forward to seeing them succeed.
    Savior4Life likes this.
    03-03-13 09:23 PM
    I'm still not getting all the hate on the Twitter app. Facebook, yes, but not Twitter. What am I missing?
    03-03-13 09:25 PM
    I'm still not getting all the hate on the Twitter app. Facebook, yes, but not Twitter. What am I missing?
    The Connect tab only displays mentions, not RT, Favorites or who has followed you.

It doesn't stream tweets or even update in the background.

No profile editing abilities.

Bug steps back from Twitter on legacy BB devices.
    03-03-13 11:28 PM