okay so i managed to sideload snap and download an app from there
    that worked out fine and i used my normal googleplay account

the thing is
    is there anything i should do after i install the app from there?
    should i delete any temporary files it may have saved on my phone or anything?
    how about when i removed the app, once i press dustbin button, is it really uninstalled??
    07-02-14 08:13 AM
    The downloaded APK file is in your "downloads" folder and can be deleted.

No when you delete an app - both native and android, stuff gets left behind, how much you'll have to search and see.
    07-02-14 08:22 AM
    okay so i managed to sideload snap and download an app from there
    that worked out fine and i used my normal googleplay account

the thing is
    is there anything i should do after i install the app from there?
    should i delete any temporary files it may have saved on my phone or anything?
    how about when i removed the app, once i press dustbin button, is it really uninstalled??
    If you're the type of person that researched sideloading, then you're probably the type of person to (or at least learn to) install leaks. In that case, I'd keep the APK on the SD card you keep on your phone. That way, if the Link backup/restore fails you can just re-install the APK without having to go sideload Snap. Good luck!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-14 08:27 AM
    If you're the type of person that researched sideloading, then you're probably the type of person to (or at least learn to) install leaks. In that case, I'd keep the APK on the SD card you keep on your phone. That way, if the Link backup/restore fails you can just re-install the APK without having to go sideload Snap. Good luck!
    how would i know the apk is saved on my sd card or phone :S ? and how do i change that

oh and im not a techie person ijust know how to side load

and someone just mentioned that when u delete app from homescreen it still remains, how do i rid this ?
    07-02-14 08:38 AM
    I merely copy the downloaded apk file from Internal Memory to my sd card manually. As suggested, if I delete or lose it, I can merely use FileManager to find it, Press on it and it will start the reinstall process.

I use Device Monitor's 4th Tab, Storage, to delete apps. I THINK it may do a better job of removing the app and, at least, some of its subsidiary junk. But you can cruise around the Internal Memory's Misc/android folder and see what you can find. DO NOT tamper with what appear to be duplicate photos or music, etc. Those are links to allow Android to find your files for its processes.
    Ecm likes this.
    07-02-14 08:54 AM
    how would i know the apk is saved on my sd card or phone :S ? and how do i change that

oh and im not a techie person ijust know how to side load

and someone just mentioned that when u delete app from homescreen it still remains, how do i rid this ?
    Swipe down from the top bezel in Snap and go into the settings. It should show in there near the bottom where apk's are saved and you can also choose where you'd like have future apk's saved.
    Default is normally the download folder on your device storage

Some say deleting apps from the device monitor instead of the home screen get rid of all junk filea that are associated with that app. I however do not know if this is true, but have seen it referenced various times here on these forums

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:56 AM
    I merely copy the downloaded apk file from Internal Memory to my sd card manually. As suggested, if I delete or lose it, I can merely use FileManager to find it, Press on it and it will start the reinstall process.

I use Device Monitor's 4th Tab, Storage, to delete apps. I THINK it may do a better job of removing the app and, at least, some of its subsidiary junk. But you can cruise around the Internal Memory's Misc/android folder and see what you can find. DO NOT tamper with what appear to be duplicate photos or music, etc. Those are links to allow Android to find your files for its processes.
    Agreed. Removing an app from the Device Monitor does a far better job than deleting from the home screen. I've yet to find any leftovers when deleting via Device Monitor.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-14 09:12 AM