Preferably free, but I don't mind paying a few bucks for a premium app. Looking for real time prices on tsx, not just nasdaq.

Thank you!
    04-09-13 01:54 PM
    04-09-13 01:57 PM
    I have stocks for bb10 and it is worth every penny!!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:39 PM
    Thank you! Does it give you real time quotes for TSX? So many apps only support real time for NASDAQ. So annoying!
    04-09-13 02:42 PM
    It Looks like
    04-09-13 04:41 PM
    Thank you! Does it give you real time quotes for TSX? So many apps only support real time for NASDAQ. So annoying!
    No. I don't know of any app or site that gives real time quotes for the TSX. So far I've only heard of your brokerage offering this. On the plus side, BB.TO pretty much mirrors BBRY if you add the difference in your head. Since you're not trading from the app, it really is of little consequence.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:54 PM
    No it does not only because tsx charges for real time quotes. Having said that any cdn stock that is cross listed in the USA can be checked. It is annoying though!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 09:56 PM
    Stock Alert! Side loaded. I've tried many but this is best. Bloomberg used to be the best on my torch but the android version is pretty ****ty. Try stock alert.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:17 PM
    Hello Nicole,
    A little late, but I have just released my 2nd app for BlackBerry 10. its called "StockDaddy Turbo".
    If possible, take a look at the screenshots and description and if you happen to download it, compare it with your existing favorite stocks app (and i am sure, you will have a new favorite Stocks app).
    The URL to the app is:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=CA

Thanks
    S.
    09-10-13 07:41 PM
    Can it support Philippine stock exchange?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 11:28 PM
    as of today i guess Bloomberg is going to be the reference app on BB10 os for stocks and anything related.

However i have been using "Stocks" app since day one and i have to say its one of the best stock apps i have used on any OS ever. So i will stick to that combined with Bloomberg for news etc

ps : i will try Stockdaddy Turbo as well. just the hilarious name of the app is good enough for me to try it out
    09-11-13 03:47 AM
    You can use this website for real-time monitoring during trading hours: StocksPH - Philippines Stock Exchange Real time Monitoring
    BoyTanggol likes this.
    06-26-14 05:32 AM
    I've been using Stocks for BlackBerry 10, and like it a lot, until finding out that I can add any Sold stocks to my portfolio. According to the developer, "the app only supports buy positions. If you want to sell a position you need to delete it unfortunately."

This is most disappointing, as I'm selling different quantities than I bought, and under a FIFO system, I have to delete old buys and then read add some of them back in at a different quantity. Ouch.

Is adding a Sell feature that difficult?
    12-15-14 12:47 PM
    Stocks is not supported on 10.3 sadly. Dev needs to update app

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:19 PM