So I have not a thread like this yet so apologies if I missed it. I just figured we needed a thread to keep updated with what vendors we have contacted about BB10 and what response we have gotten. Ill start us off and will try to update it as much as possible:

1. Flashcardstogo: Enyo is still young on BB10 but it seems to be in the works.

2. Flipboard: They responded with a thankyou for my request and they will be expanding to other platforms soon and to watch for later announcements. I guess this has a fair amount of potential judging by the fact that its already out for Android and iOS.

3. Kiloo Games and Subway Surfer: They said they want to make their apps available to as many platforms as possible and will be looking into Blackberry as a possoble platform later on.

4. Ruzzle: No response back yet

5. TopFreeGames: No response at all about the possibility of bringing over any of their games
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    02-28-13 07:59 PM
    Want Your Favorite Apps To Be On Blackberry10? Let'em Know
    Huge list of contact info and some responses in this threat. . .
    02-28-13 08:08 PM
    Thanks for letting me know!

Side note: i heard back from bigduckgames about flow on bb10. Sadly they have no plans to bring it over
    03-01-13 09:53 AM
    Sleep as Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.sleep&hl=en

Fanastic alarm clock app. Someone ported it to a Bar file. One time the app crashed while i was sleeping and I sent in the crash report and got a response. After a few emails, i told them i was using a Z10 and encouraged them to build for BB10.

he replied with Thanks for your feedback. We were a bit sceptical about migration to BB, but recently we got some positive feedback, including yours, so I guess we'll give more effort to it to get it there soon.
    03-01-13 12:30 PM