Hello Crackberry Nation! I am looking for some help for an app for my wife. She recently received her Q10 and is now looking for a weather app with notifications. There are plenty for inclement weather but she works with horses and at certain temps she needs to blanket the horse. She is looking for an app that will allow her to set a temp and when it's supposed to hit that temp it will send her a notification.

Is there any app for BB10 that will do the type of notifications she is looking for? I looked around BBWorld for her a bit and nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks for the help!
    12-18-13 09:44 PM
    I have several of the weather apps and nothing like that is out there on the ones I have. You might just have to check the temp manually. Unless in the advisory notifications you can choose extreme cold.
    12-19-13 04:07 AM
    I have several of the weather apps and nothing like that is out there on the ones I have. You might just have to check the temp manually. Unless in the advisory notifications you can choose extreme cold.
    I was figuring this was the case. Unfortunately those extreme cold notifications would only come through if there was a weather advisory and she needs one at 35 and a few other temps.

I'll keep on looking! I was hoping BeWeather Pro had it but it doesn't look to be the case.
    12-19-13 08:39 AM