Any word on Waze coming to BB10??? Either Native or Droid port.... I used to use it constantly on my 9860... But when I upgraded to 7.1 the voice commands stopped working along witb other issues with it... I know Waze wasn't doing anything further for BBOS... But I would sure love a BB10 version r even the droid port
- 12-25-12, 09:55 AM #3
I think it's going to be available on the BB10
as long as I remember, waze has been only in beta version for BB users, and hopefully on BB10 it will become the final release.
Let's just hope that the GPS is good so you can easily locate where you are, and the screen is big enough for you to see the maps & directions
- 12-25-12, 11:12 AM #4
I emailed them and got the generic "At this time, there are no plans to support the BB OS. As market forces change, we might consider adding such support."
you can feel free to contact then your self. . .(couldn't hurt. . .)
Waze: firstname.lastname@example.org or support site Technical FAQs Wiki and Forum - Waze Support
Thanks Afro.. I will definately contact them.. Until then I guess I'm gonna have to side load the Droid version
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-28-12, 08:31 AM #6
- 102 Posts
I love waze but there's no indication it's coming to BB10. I emailed their PR guy Michal Habdank-Kolaczkowski (email@example.com) asking about this. That was several weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for a response. Nothing has been said on their website either. They might be taking a wait-and-see approach. We can only hope.
- By adambarrios in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 58Last Post: 12-27-12, 07:53 PM
- By albertinik in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-11, 01:45 PM
- By ralphito in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-10, 07:26 PM
- By flying_hellfish in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-02-10, 08:43 AM
- By rogercruse in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 06-01-10, 12:41 PM