Sign this petition to get Snap2Chat which is a Snapchat Client that is better then Snapchat in Blackberry world!!!
    Even if you won't use the app yourself, help the others that wants it!!

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...kberry-world-3

Want to see what Snap2Chat Snapchat Client is about (pictures/videos) Here is his forum.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-884385/

You might not care about "Snapchat" but sign it anyways:P

Remember that promising third-party SnapChat client that was slated for release on BlackBerry 10 devices around this time? The one that is full of amazing features that got everyone excited because it is as close as BlackBerry 10 users can get to a native SnapChat experience? That�s right, it�s Snap2Chat and its future looks bleak.
    NemOry, the developer of Snap2Chat, has encountered a major roadblock. The app is lacking SnapChat�s permission. Without it, the Snap2Chat has very low chance of getting approval in BlackBerry World. This is where you can come in and lend a hand. All you need to do is click the link below and sign the petition. Hopefully the BlackBerry community can garner enough signatures to gain the attention of the team behind SnapChat.
    Sign the petition

If you have been looking forward to Snap2Chat, sign it now. If you have a BlackBerry 10 device but could care less whether the app makes it to BlackBerry World, sign it anyway. This exercise is more than just getting an app onto the app store, it is about uniting the community together to support developers who have poured their heart and soul into their products just to appeal to fans and make an impact on the platform. It is about sending a message that BlackBerry users are a loyal bunch who are not afraid to reach out to the appropriate group of people when the opportunity calls for it.
    Last edited by khehl; 03-06-14 at 09:11 AM.
    03-05-14 09:23 AM
    +10000000000000000000000000000

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:30 AM
    Thank you very much people!

Posted via CB10
    AidenSurvival and Affie36 like this.
    03-05-14 10:44 AM
    I don't use Snapchat but you got my vote
    03-05-14 11:26 AM
    I don't use any of these apps [instagram, snapchat etc] but you do have my vote, just signed off on the petition less than 2 minutes ago
    03-05-14 11:45 AM
    I don't use any of these apps [instagram, snapchat etc] but you do have my vote, just signed off on the petition less than 2 minutes ago
    good to here bud, help out a fellow Blackberry Dev. That dedicates his time for us to make this free app.

It's sad how there is 100s of people reading this thread and not signing the petition. Help out crackberry!!!

You guys don't need to like it or download it and it takes under 1 minute to sign. If you don't want to show your personal information then check off that box!!
    03-05-14 12:59 PM
    Don't use the app but signed the petition. Why don't you contact one of the mods to get this on the front page. It will garner more views and more signatures.

By the way, your thread title is very poor, and it is not clear what you need people to do at first glance. This is the reason why so many are passing this by. Your title should read something like "Want SnapChat in BlackBerry World? Sign the petition to get native Snap2Chat approved for release!"

I strongly suggest you edit the title.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 01:43 PM
    good to here bud, help out a fellow Blackberry Dev. That dedicates his time for us to make this free app.

It's sad how there is 100s of people reading this thread and not signing the petition. Help out crackberry!!!

You guys don't need to like it or download it and it takes under 1 minute to sign. If you don't want to show your personal information then check off that box!!
    Took me less than a minute lol

I'll support your movement, but don't see myself using snapchat though.
    03-05-14 01:59 PM
    Don't use the app but signed the petition. Why don't you contact one of the mods to get this on the front page. It will garner more views and more signatures.

By the way, your thread title is very poor, and it is not clear what you need people to do at first glance. This is the reason why so many are passing this by. Your title should read something like "Want SnapChat in BlackBerry World? Sign the petition to get native Snap2Chat approved for release!"

I strongly suggest you edit the title.

Posted via CB10
    I can contact a mod to change it and I can try to get it on the front page

EDIT: I sent the message to all the top Admins and Mods saying
    "This is my thread:
    Want Snap2Chat in Blackberry world? He needs your Help *Snapchat Client*
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post10085748

Can you change the title to: Want SnapChat in BlackBerry World? Sign the petition to get native Snap2Chat approved for release!

Like the title says it's to get blackberry's most anticipated app into app world. This would be perfect to help the Dev (Nemory) out and make it a blog post. This is a huge opportunity for blackberry consumers. Please help out!! Contact who ever you can to make it a blog post

Contact N4BB, Blackberry Empire, BerryFlow, Berry Review, BlackberryOS, BBin. Make it huge.

Thanks for your time,
    Kris"
    Last edited by khehl; 03-05-14 at 02:13 PM.
    03-05-14 01:59 PM
    Title changed per request and reported for possible news.
    03-05-14 02:30 PM
    Title changed per request and reported for possible news.
    Your awesome Berger thanks
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-05-14 02:40 PM
    I'm pretty surprised get didn't even get 500 signatures yet or a blog post on any blackberry site besides BerryFlow.

Way to help out a BlackBerry Dev guys..
    This and iGrann were definitely the most anticipated apps.
    Posted via CB10
    Korepab likes this.
    03-05-14 11:01 PM
    Not sure what snapchat does, but filled out the form. Goodluck.

Posted via CB10
    rajbir01, anon(5818411) and kb1234 like this.
    03-05-14 11:07 PM
    Not sure what snapchat does, but filled out the form. Goodluck.

Posted via CB10
    Really? Haha. Google it.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:15 PM
    Really? Haha. Google it.

Posted via CB10
    No need, don't care what it does. Just helping out OP.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:18 PM
    No need, don't care what it does. Just helping out OP.

Posted via CB10
    Good man.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:20 PM
    Just signed the petition. Keep it up!

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    03-05-14 11:22 PM
    Signed and donated to the dev. He has done an incredible job and should be rewarded, if not by bb, than by us impressed users.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 06:07 AM
    Added it to my Channel (C0007CC89), hope it will spread the word some more!

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-06-14 06:17 AM
    I can contact a mod to change it and I can try to get it on the front page

EDIT: I sent the message to all the top Admins and Mods saying
    "This is my thread:
    Want Snap2Chat in Blackberry world? He needs your Help *Snapchat Client*
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post10085748

Can you change the title to: Want SnapChat in BlackBerry World? Sign the petition to get native Snap2Chat approved for release!

Like the title says it's to get blackberry's most anticipated app into app world. This would be perfect to help the Dev (Nemory) out and make it a blog post. This is a huge opportunity for blackberry consumers. Please help out!! Contact who ever you can to make it a blog post

Contact N4BB, Blackberry Empire, BerryFlow, Berry Review, BlackberryOS, BBin. Make it huge.

Thanks for your time,
    Kris"
    I'll talk to my peoples at Empire.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 06:34 AM
    I hope the thread makes it to the front page of CB. That's your best bet for quick signatures.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 08:39 AM
    I hope the thread makes it to the front page of CB. That's your best bet for quick signatures.

Posted via CB10
    I PMed all Admins and Mods 2 days ago. Not sure why it hasn't been a blog post yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 09:04 AM
    Snap chat, huh? I can scarcely describe how little I care.

Posted via CB10
    Just sign it, it takes less then a minute :P

The BlackBerry Dev that used his free time made this app.

Everyone is complaining about no apps. Every single quality app like this will help the BlackBerry ecosystem and will sell phones indirectly if you know what I mean.

Not to mention if devs on other platforms sees how much support Blackberry users have for their devs. They will think about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 09:08 AM
    Just sign it, it takes less then a minute :P

The BlackBerry Dev that used his free time made this app.

Everyone is complaining about no apps. Every single quality app like this will help the BlackBerry ecosystem and will sell phones indirectly if you know what I mean.

Not to mention if devs on other platforms sees how much support Blackberry users have for their devs. They will think about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I could not agree with you more. The problem seems to be that everyone is preoccupied talking about mergers and acquisitions, enterprise BBM, and what-not. I really hope that your petition works out.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:27 AM
    I could not agree with you more. The problem seems to be that everyone is preoccupied talking about mergers and acquisitions, enterprise BBM, and what-not. I really hope that your petition works out.

Posted via CB10
    its not my petition :P

but thanks
    03-06-14 10:46 AM
53 123