Hello, here is the corrected link for users to download the .bar file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...1hhT3I0T3ptMDg

Also, a new thread is requested for. The WAA Fixer enables you to send media files from your BlackBerry 10 device to the sandboxed-limited-access WhatsApp for Android.
    Vladislavt, leeeeeo, dpgo and 1 others like this.
    10-17-16 09:03 AM
    How does that fix exactly work. Can it be achieved with an android app (that of course would have to be written)?
    Bump
    10-17-16 11:24 AM
    About the function of the app, Rodger - the developer wrote in Beta-Zone:

"WAA Fixer is a really simple app : all it does is watch for any media added in the WhatsApp folder and changes permission to the files in order to be able to share them. It might not work from time to time if WhatsApp is fast enough to send the media before WAA Fixer is able to change the permission."

I hope it's ok, I post it here!
    zocster and mcmacerson like this.
    10-18-16 09:48 AM
    Sweet!!!

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition 
    10-18-16 01:40 PM
    [snip] The WAA Fixer enables you to send media files from your BlackBerry 10 device to the sandboxed-limited-access WhatsApp for Android [snip] .
    Jendorski, any chance you could expand WAA Fixer to address the notifications problem?

As mentioned here:

Unless a developer is using BlackBerry's push services, Android apps will only show notifications if the app is open or active on the CPU (seen through Device monitor).

https://developer.blackberry.com/and...roid_apps.html
    Many users are not getting Android-Whatsapp notifications. It would be amazing if you could fix this issue and include it in WAA Fixer.
    10-19-16 09:02 AM
    ok... how's sending media working for you?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 09:04 AM
    ok... how's sending media working for you?

Posted via CB10
    WAA Fixer works perfectly every time for me on my Z10. Thanks again for maintaining this very important project!
    10-19-16 09:05 AM
    Very good. Please share to your friends. Will notify the house, thread on the notifications issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 09:06 AM
    Very good. Please share to your friends. Will notify the house, thread on the notifications issue.

Posted via CB10
    Jendorski, Bla1ze the CrackBerry Editor in Chief seems willing to change this article: WAA Fixer addresses media sending problems on WhatsApp for Android | CrackBerry.com so that it points to this thread.

He's asking if this is a new version of WAA Fixer or just a copy of the old version. I believe the old version was 1.0.0.2.
    What version is this?
    10-19-16 04:25 PM
    It's the old version. When there is a modification, then we will have a new version.

Posted via CB10
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-19-16 04:33 PM
    Thanks man for your work in our favor. I appreciate it! Hopefully we can WhatsApp working as native with coming updates.

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition 
    10-19-16 07:18 PM
    Hi JendorskiLabs!

Is there any Chance to get the beta in .apk Format? I can't perform sideloading due to my employers IT restrictions.

Thanks,
    Martin
    10-26-16 02:04 AM
    Hi JendorskiLabs!

Is there any Chance to get the beta in .apk Format? I can't perform sideloading due to my employers IT restrictions.

Thanks,
    Martin
    Sorry, I don't know how...
    Any one who knows how to convert .bar to .apk?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:55 AM
    Or is there a Chance to get the waa-fixer on my Z30 without sideloading? (Beta Zone or Blackberry World or Play store???)
    10-26-16 03:09 AM
    Or is there a Chance to get the waa-fixer on my Z30 without sideloading? (Beta Zone or Blackberry World or Play store???)
    The WAA Fixer is not in the BlackBerry World and have you tried to use sachesi to sideload the .bar?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 03:21 AM
    How to install WAA Fixer on your BlackBerry 10 device: Here is a video that explains how to install a .bar file on your BlackBerry device:

Pre-requisites for the installation of the WAA Fixer on your phone:
    1. Your BlackBerry 10 device
    2. Windows PC
    3. Google Chrome Browser

To Install:
    1. Open Settings and navigate to Security and Privacy, click on it and navigate to Development Mode
    2. On the opening of Development Mode, toggle to switch on the Development Mode and input your password. You will need to create a password, if you do not have one.
    3. Having switched on the Development Mode, close the settings app and open the google chrome browser.
    4. On the right-hand corner of your browser navigate to tools and then to extensions.
    5. When the page opens, select browse the gallery and type playbook, install the BB10/Playbook App Manager.
    6. Once it has been installed (Observe the icon on the right hand corner of your browser), enter the IP address of your device' development mode in the bottom left corner, of course you can go back to settings to check for the IP address there.
    7. Close your browser and connect your BlackBerry device to the PC and BlackBerry link opens up, input your device password on request, click on the button 'Start Using My Device'.
    8. Go to the folder where you downloaded WAA Fixer (it is highly recommended that you put the .bar file in a single folder for itself ONLY), open the folder and open the browser.
    9. Click on the BB10/Playbook manager icon at the top-right hand corner of the browser, scroll down to the Manage your devices option and click the IP address.
    10. When you click on the IP address, a page notification comes up, for security, click proceed anyway and log in to your device, by entering your password.
    11. On logged in, you can see the list of apps on your device, open the folder where the WAA FIXER.bar file is and drag the file to the RIGHT-HAND CORNER.
    12. Observe the messages, and once the message "result: success" is displayed, the WAA Fixer app has been installed.

Credits to mcmacerson for the video link.

Please feel free to drop your comments.
    mcmacerson and agkanth like this.
    10-27-16 01:27 PM
    and if you have noch permission to activate the developer mode (enterprise admin gives no permission) - how to install the bar file ore the WAA fixer ????
    10-27-16 02:02 PM
    Hi JendorskiLabs!

Thanks,
    Martin
    The original developer said that it isn't possible and won't work as an APK.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 02:47 PM
    and if you have noch permission to activate the developer mode (enterprise admin gives no permission) - how to install the bar file ore the WAA fixer ????
    Have you tried using sachesi??, check out this links
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...-file-1009889/
    How To Install BAR Files On BlackBerry 10 In 10 Seconds - Tech Tutorials
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-27-16 03:12 PM
    You can also check out this link

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...0/td-p/2889966

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 04:04 PM
    ...than get your own Blackberry (cheap secondhand...). You can't expect to get a solution for not having adminrights for your phone.
    10-28-16 02:28 AM

Very Funny - If I would want to buy a second smartphone, I wouldn't search for alternative Ways to Keep WhatsApp running.
    I would just buy a Smartphone, which is supported by WhatsApp....
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-28-16 02:42 AM
    If sachesi gives me the Chance to sideload a .bar file without developer mode, this would help a lot.

I will try this way - thanks for your considerations JendorskiLabs.
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-28-16 02:45 AM
    If sachesi gives me the Chance to sideload a .bar file without developer mode, this would help a lot.

I will try this way - thanks for your considerations JendorskiLabs.
    Sachesi requires developer mode, you may have to try another ways to ditch in there.
    Last edited by ArykTECH; 10-29-16 at 09:52 PM. Reason: There was a mistake
    10-29-16 09:50 PM
    Hi jendorskiLabs. Thank you for waafixer it works fine..but I am unable to send the WhatsApp downloaded images to my contacts at the same time I can forward them...and all other photos are doing good..plz help me on this
    10-30-16 01:42 AM
141 123 ...