Hey guys, just wanted to share and maybe somebody has a solution to my problem as well.

I bought VPNME back when I was in Dubai and it was working fine. Then I went to Iran for a couple of days and when I connected to wifi everything works except BlackBerry world, FB and Twitter as those sites are really blocked. When I try to connect to vpnme. It connects fine but whats weird is that although the connection is successful as I can see the key logo beside the wifi signal, nothing works. Browser doesnt load, bbm doesnt send, whatsapp doesnt work. And after a few minutes my vpnme connection would auto disconnect. Dont know what seems to be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 01:51 AM
    Try to get some vpn apps from android market. I hope u can it wil help u to access into the blocked sites and enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 02:38 AM
    Doesnt work with BlackBerry 10..

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 03:58 AM
    I just tried downloading it from blackberry world and it won't even let me make an account.

I've tried so many proxy/vpn android apps from Snap/google play. Noe of them work on BB10.

Blackberry get OpenVPN baked into the OS already!!!!
    03-28-14 02:20 PM
    To the best of my knowledge, the blocking in Iran is nothing more than basic port and protocol blocks; just block 1723/tcp and protocol 47 (gre) and you've blocked PPTP VPN, the most common form of VPN. IPsec VPN can be blocked by blocking 500/udp and protocol esp+ah. The more rare SSL-only form of VPN is probably blocked using blacklists and so on.
    Let's see if you can bypass the restriction through some other methods rather than regular VPN connection like Tor or proxies.
    03-31-14 01:12 AM
    Hi Dr Rose, to be honest I didnt understand anything. If it would be so kind of you to explain in "english" (if you know what I mean) id trully appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-31-14 02:11 PM
    Okay so im back here in iran after a few months.. now using a passport and will be staying here for atleast a month. Vpnme and witopia not working. Just to give you guys a quick scenario. The wifi internet being provided to people here is coming from the government and are given to distributors. The distributors sell the internet to you but configures your router to they ip/tunnel for you to be able to access through them and pay to them every month.

I think this is a problem because when I use my vpn although it does route me to another tunnel.. I thinl when it comes back it doesnt have any internet with it.. not sure if you understand what I mean..

I can successfully connect to the vpn service but when I start to browse the web.. no websites even unfiltered ones are accessible. I can only access websites when I disconnect from my VPN.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:37 AM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:24 PM
    Just tried it here from the United States. Can't connect to the server. Hopefully they.are still around and the annual subscribers aren't out the money they paid.
    12-22-14 12:08 AM
    I emailed their customer service this morning and they must have fixed something because it is working for me now here in the US.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 01:07 PM