Hi folks,

I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for a basic video editing app for my Classic.

I'd like to be able to add titles, transitions and what-not without going back to my PC.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 11:23 AM
    Try Story Maker which is built in to you device. It does not allow you to fine tune transitions but you can add a title and credits.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 12:46 PM
    Hi folks,

I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for a basic video editing app for my Classic.

I'd like to be able to add titles, transitions and what-not without going back to my PC.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

Posted via CB10
    Not an answer but interesting timing. I've just been working on my "slide shows" for my Zion and France trips the last day. While I can see a desire to do some of this stuff on a phone, I really don't see it being very easy or convenient. Even on my large-screened PC it really is hard to get the effects working well. Zooms, fades, titles and music.

As an aside, some of the pans that I shot on the Z30 look terrific when I use the software to well, pan the pan. That is, panning left to right across a Z30's panorama is really nice.

Good luck with finding an app. I don't know if the following app can do it or maybe the developer could add tools to it

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...-10-a-1032621/
    08-10-15 12:51 PM
    Hi folks,

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

Posted via CB10
    I thought about it, but I have not seen that at least a few people asked for it.
    08-24-15 01:42 PM
    I thought about it, but I have not seen that at least a few people asked for it.
    08-24-15 01:42 PM